What Disney-related items did you buy this week?

Amazing! Thanks so much for the feedback and the heads up. I love really soft materials.

5 Likes

I need all the posts here. I’m living vicariously through you all. My brain won’t let me spend money… every time I try it’s like “You’ve got 7 sea days and 6 more sea nights coming up in 6 months… you’re going to want to gamble, you know” and I stop myself.

If I’d known this is what it took to stop me spending money on silly stuff then I’d have booked a 2 week cruise years ago!

8 Likes

Yeabut, Disney merch is a sure bet!

3 Likes

21 Likes

https://www.gamestop.com/electronics/cell-phones/accessories/chargers-power-adapters/products/star-wars-the-mandalorian-light-up-wireless-charging-pad-gamestop-exclusive/252217.html?utm_source=rakutenls&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_content=Wario64&utm_campaign=2&utm_id=2949699&utm_kxconfid=tebx5rmj3&cid=afl_10000087&affID=77777&sourceID=0wLgH49VWzI-BuIpcdBpTJuw6r4YtxxcnQ&ranMID=24348&ranEAID=0wLgH49VWzI&ranSiteID=0wLgH49VWzI-BuIpcdBpTJuw6r4YtxxcnQ

I thought this star wars charging pad was cool

2 Likes

That is cool!

1 Like

Meant to ask, are there any special AK Magic Bands for the 25th? I’m not seeing any online.

1 Like

I didn’t see any, but I was t looking.

There is a shirt I would like so I’ll check next time I’m there :grin:

3 Likes

I’m glad somebody bought this! So pretty.

4 Likes

FINALLY!!

Fits great! The fabric is lighter and more breathable than I expected; I thought it would be more like an Oxford - and it’s good that it isn’t!

17 Likes

Took a picture of my Pooh Collection …can you guess which two came from my recent trip to Japan? Mochi also came hold with me …I figured he was an appropriate Japanese souvenir :smiley:

20 Likes

Outfit complete now for Crystal Palace!

22 Likes

:heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat: I need this outfit!!!

3 Likes

Shirt - Disney store online
Bag - Hot Topic
Ears - Etsy

6 Likes

Adorable!!

3 Likes

The kids got new accessories. The more I looked at it, the more it made me chuckle. Miss Piggy is so on brand (extra) in this photo.

19 Likes

So cute!!!

2 Likes

Didn’t buy this any time recently. But did finally get it framed and hung.

You might recognize it as one of the pieces of art at RR

18 Likes

I love this!

3 Likes

My friend bought this shirt when we were at Epcot and I couldn’t stop thinking about it. Tried to get it at Disney Springs but they had just sent them to the outlet. Checked shop Disney and there they were! On sale for $35 and they had a free shipping coupon code that day.

14 Likes