What Disney-related items did you buy this week?

Somehow I have spent well over $100 on unplanned Disney-related stuff today.

This morning I took Calvin for a walk and we made the mistake of walking past an antique shop that is catnip to me. They have so much good stuff in there.

I saw this in the window and knew I had to have it immediately.

I’m fairly sure it’s one of Prince Charles’s old washbags. The gold braid certainly looks like gold braid.

Disney-related? Yes. It’s my new park bag. It’s a great size and looks fricken awesome. But didn’t you just buy a Loungefly Tiki Room backpack? What: this one?

Yes. That one. Uh huh. What’s your point?

And then I was browsing the entire internet this evening and spotted this:

Which I obviously ordered immediately.

What? I thought reading is good for you?

Bricker rates it:

13 Likes

BTW I ordered the book from Barnes and Noble. This proved to be more complicated than it should have been.

What country do I live in?

B&N, like many websites, has a drop down menu to select country. Some list England. Some Great Britain. Others have United Kingdom. B&N had none of these. I scrolled through the entire list. They even had “Palestinian Territories (Occupied)”.

In the end I had to use PayPal.

3 Likes

That’s cute!! :heart_eyes:

I have bought no Disney items today, but I did buy DS a Bart Simpson tee for our UOR trip :yellow_heart:
Earlier in the week I bought DD an ET top :alien: and a Hedwig tee :owl:

4 Likes

And now I just bought this:

What? I’m supposed to walk around WDW on my own like an idiot?

15 Likes

These are all acceptable.

2 Likes

I bought both breakfast and lunch at CRT for two on the same day today.

10 Likes

Here’s my recent (last week) haul. Did NOT need another purse! But it was my Mother’s Day gift :gift: so it’s allowed and I love it. Four of the items will be gifted as stocking stuffers this coming Xmas; gotta start shopping early :wink:

18 Likes

I like the look of the Maleficent character. Is it a keychain?

2 Likes

I think it could be, but I think it’s meant to be an ornament thingy for a bag/purse.

3 Likes

It is never wrong to buy Dooney & Bourke.

9 Likes

And it’s Remy :heart_eyes: and wine colored :partying_face:

7 Likes

Thank you for this! For some reason my DH locked on to it (and he has an eye for value, he bids cars for a living, so it is objectively a “must have”) and we couldn’t find it anywhere on site last trip. This book has since been out of stock forever on multiple sites too. Just ordered thanks to your tip!

4 Likes

I did NOT buy this…but I came VERY close to buying this over the weekend when my wife noticed it at Kohl’s.

Trouble is, I couldn’t think of when, exactly, I would wear it. :confused: Our December trip? Maybe. Our January 2024 cruise trip? Probably…but that’s almost 2 years off. So, sadly, I had to pass.

4 Likes

We were in Maine a couple of weeks ago, walking along the Marginal Way. There were two adult ladies carrying Gruffalo stuffies. My son immediately went to talk to them and I think they thought he figured they were crazy but he thought they were heroes!

5 Likes

I did not buy these (because they aren’t yet on sale) but I did sign up for notifications!

https://www.sandcloud.com/collections/disney-mickey-and-minnie/

6 Likes

Today’s unnecessary purchases

13 Likes

I have a Sand Cloud towel/beach blanket so received an email to the link. I was kind of disappointed in the colors, I wanted them to be bolder.

3 Likes

I kind of liked the subtle colors because I wanted them as my house towels instead of beach towels. But I definitely like flash beach towels!

5 Likes

What’s in the box?

16 Likes

Love the ears!:heart_eyes:

2 Likes