West Coast vs East Coast Battle: Christmas, Part 1 (A Trip Report)

8 Likes

Next becuz apparently band isn’t performing because of media mariachi diva thing.

7 Likes

Yay! I loved that ride. I think it’s underrated.

2 Likes

It’s peaceful with a nice view

12 Likes

Looking like a good start :slight_smile:

2 Likes

A little too sweet for me but it was the only booze at that booth. And it felt like it was time. The ghost pepper is a nice balance with the sweet but the initial sweet and sour is too much for me. Eventually I need to find the IPA

11 Likes

But also surprisingly thrilling! Not scary by any means, but enough to be fun.

3 Likes

Have so much fun! What a great trip to have! We’re going to Disneyland for a few days in December and I’m so excited to see it at the holidays! I’ve missed Disney at the holidays the last few years.

3 Likes

I can’t get the other viva navidad pics to upload. I’ll try later!

1 Like

Got a chair at a table with an umbrella awaiting the Diwali Blue13 Dance Company

10 Likes

I lied to you. Front row sitting on the steps.

8 Likes

My battery is at about 25% so I’ll post photos and thoughts later. I’m gonna see if the mariachi divas show up in pacific wharf even though they seemed to be doing a media event in paradise gardens bandstand misplacing that band (which contradicted the park app so not sure if it’s right about this performance either).

4 Likes

Following! What a great idea for a back to back trip!

2 Likes

Mariachi Divas and Holiday Toy Drummers top notch. And now what am I doing

11 Likes

Jumpin Jellyfish?

3 Likes

Yes, it’s honestly relaxing and blissful. It just needs to be longer.

Gonna try this again

Trying to conserve battery and having issues uploading so I’ll post more photos late tonight

So far holiday shows ratings
Blue13 Dance Company 4⭐️ (Diwali has passed already. I work with a team in India so I can’t give it 5 stars for Christmas spirit as I equate Diwali more akin to halloween/all saints day with it’s day of darkness and day of light)
Mariachi Divas 4.5⭐️ (They are amazing and they do sing Christmas songs but the party is the better of the two)
Holiday Toy Drummers 4⭐️ This needs to be longer. It’s so cute.

9 Likes

Yay!

9 Likes

I also did this in b/w shows

8 Likes

The Wayu Band 3.5⭐️

And now

8 Likes

Which one am I in?

7 Likes