West Coast vs East Coast Battle: Christmas, Part 1 (A Trip Report)

Taking off??

Landed and Uber was .06 cheaper btw. Most places Lyft is cheaper but for some reason SoCal is often backwards. 27.90 (plus tip) for the 25 min drive.

5 Likes

Yay!! Landed is even better.

2 Likes

Facts!

2 Likes

7 Likes

Have a fabulous trip!

1 Like

I’m checked in and bags are dropped off but I left my MB+ in there. Woops. That’s why you put it on first thing.

3 Likes

I’m still like a little kid. I’m walking over to DCA!

5 Likes

Just got room ready text so if I need a break I can take a quick pop across the street

11 Likes

Are you staying at Paradise Pier? Is the new gate to DCA open and how is it? Take pics if you can!

4 Likes

I’ll grab a photo next time but it’s before you get to grand Californian and there’s a sign. It’s literally a quick jump across the street. Now I’m walking behind grand Californian

7 Likes

Where you come in

10 Likes

Ordered paradise garden grill yuca fries on my phone (haven’t eaten all day and hopped in single rider line for goofy cuz I have 13 min till my time slot! 2 people in front of me.

4 Likes

Walk on.

3 Likes

While I’m waiting for them to prepare my food standing in a corner as a single I could grab last minute for viva navidad street party which should start any second.

11 Likes

Golden zephyr!

2 Likes

Show over and literally got food ready text!

Also viva Navi dad show is 5 stars for Christmas spirit, fun and ambience and enthusiasm.

12 Likes

Pole in my way but maybe some mariachi divas while I eat?

11 Likes

They appear to just be posing. It looks like it’ll be the paradise garden bandstand presents ways band.

3 Likes

Oooo getting a mini Christmas diva show!!!

4 Likes