West Coast vs East Coast Battle: Christmas, Part 1 (A Trip Report)

She says. “It sure is fun, it’s like we’re going……nowhere”. Lol

1 Like

I told her about my Ariel and she gave me a hug.

16 Likes

Joy?

2 Likes

Yesmam

Then I caught the green army patrol, bought a spirit jersey cuz it got cold and played all four Pixar games. I won one moon toy. Now carrousel and then I’ll try and single rider IC

5 Likes

Ooohh show us your toy!

1 Like

8 Likes

It’s officially pretty dark so single rider IC time. (It’s so much better in the dark)

3 Likes

Also I was told no buddy passes for TSMM so I might have to do that another day. We shall see but I’m not waiting 75 min and I have one more live performance to catch at 715pm

3 Likes

I loved the sound of the drink until I read the ghost pepper part.

4 Likes

I love Sadness!! Great pictures.

4 Likes

Okay fun wheel is down to 20 (it was 45 earlier). Trying to catch the ones that close before WOC. So SSS if I can squeeze it in after this.

I stand corrected it’s now Pixar Pal Around. (It still is a sun from the back?)

4 Likes

Thank you. She was so very nice.

1 Like

So cute!

2 Likes

Fun aside: I met Phyllis IRL one time. I told her that her character had helped my little boy know it was okay to be sad and she gave me a hug. I did not ask her how Bob Vance was doing. It took an enormous amount of self control.

6 Likes

I’m enjoying your photos @gingerSnaps543222 :star_struck:
Thanks for sharing
Enjoy your trip :grinning:

2 Likes

I’ll post some more later. I’m hitting a serious wall and contemplating a nap before WOC.

I’ve been up since 4:30am Pacific

5 Likes

Swings complete and gonna push thru. I want to catch phat cat tonight cuz it’s really my only chance. So hopping in mermaid line first and then I’ll catch that and check in on TSMM wait. But I got thru the ones that close for WOC. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Also the Ferris wheel swinging is the only ride today that made me feel sick.

1 Like

Once was enough for me on the swinging ones! :nauseated_face: It was such a long ride!

I’m amazed by your energy!

2 Likes

Yeah next trip I’ll do stationary. TSMM is posted 45 so gonna bite the bullet since I have over an hour till I can check in for dessert party which is not enough time to go rest in room

3 Likes