We're Disney Bound

Thank you for the review. I have many food items on my must-try list and need help narrowing it down a bit.

4 Likes

Great start to your trip! 9 nights WOW. Is this a WDW only trip?

Ya’ll enjoy your time! :grinning:

3 Likes

There is no guarantee of getting a room text, even if you do online check-in. In Feb, I got A text, but it was to check with the front desk. Turns out they needed to link my MB for some reason. (I’m planning on stopping at the CSR desk when I get there in 2 weeks regardless of if I’ve gotten the text just to have them check the MBs I plan to use and make sure they’re simpatico.)

Have you checked the app to see if you have a number?

2 Likes

WDW only. My kids are too short for Uni!

3 Likes

Yes, I have been checking the app. Just says check back later. We’re pulling onto property right now. We’ll see what happens.

4 Likes

Well, it’s almost 10pm and we don’t have our bags yet from Bags, Inc… I got a text hours ago saying they had been picked up from the airport, then nothing since.

ETA - The website says 4 - 6 hours for delivery. We landed 6 hours ago, but I got the text 5 hours ago. So I think they’re still within their window :woman_shrugging:

5 Likes

Hope you get your bags soon.

2 Likes

But are you checked into your room? :wink:

2 Likes

I hope you’re in a room and the bags come soon! I bet those little ones are ready for some rest. Heck, I’m much older and thinking about the long day you’ve had is making me tired!
Fingers crossed!

4 Likes

I got a text about 45 minutes ago that the bags are out for delivery. Hopefully they’ll be here soon. Thankfully I packed all the kids’ stuff in their carryons, so it’s just us adults that are missing a few things. And, honestly, it really is just my mom and aunt. I packed a day’s worth of clothes, plus all the matching shirts for my husband and I in the carryons too.

We did get our rooms. I had to go to the front desk. They were having trouble getting us rooms near each other on the Villa side. I said we didn’t care which side we were on, so they found us adjoining rooms on the Inn side. They also upgraded us from a standard view to garden view. We have a nice view of the quiet pool and the EP fireworks :star_struck:

21 Likes

Just got a text that our bags have been delivered. 11:51pm. Can’t say I’m impressed with the service. Maybe it was just a really off day coming off the holiday weekend.

Bell services said that would bring them up as soon as they were delivered so :crossed_fingers:

I just want to go to bed! Everyone else is snoring :roll_eyes:

6 Likes

Exhausting first day! Hope you’re sleeping soundly. :slight_smile: Congrats on that awesome boarding group!

3 Likes

I’m so sorry about the carseat! That is ridiculous! Your trip sounds like so much fun so far!!!

3 Likes

Yikes. It’s late. Even with DME I would pack a carryon with what we needed that night if we had a later flight. Bell service held our bags once overnight since our flight landed around 9:00-9:30 pm after a weather delay. When I called the next morning around 6 AM, bell service said they didn’t want to wake us and held the bags overnight. They brought them right away. I had tossed and turned all night waiting for them to come since I needed what was in there to get to EMH at DHS that morning.

2 Likes

Bags were delivered just before 1am. I had told bell services to bring them right up when they were dropped off, but they still called the room at 12:20am to confirm :roll_eyes:

At any right, we have all of our stuff now.

7 Likes

Waiting on my MO from Boardwalk Bakery, then headed to MK. The plan is to hit up Tomorrowland this morning, then Chef Mickey’s for a very late breakfast (noon). We won’t be at the front of the pack, but hopefully we’ll still make rope drop.

19 Likes

Sounds like a great plan! Enjoy!

3 Likes

Probably missing RD by a couple of minutes, but I’m on a boat!

26 Likes

So, they are going to refund you that seat, right?!

3 Likes

I can’t wait to hear how you like Chef Mickeys. I have a late breakfast reservation there too and I’m waffling on it.

6 Likes