We're Disney Bound

Oh I know exactly where that is… and your on your way to Ride the Resistance :wink: :partying_face:

2 Likes

Looks like you will just miss @OBNurseNH. They just exited RotR

2 Likes

Bummer! I was so laser focused on getting here I could have walked right by her!

4 Likes

Well they are still in the park…

2 Likes

17 Likes

On a different note, I said 6pm for arrival on online check in and still no room assignments :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

Well I guess the good news is you are in the park and don’t need your room just now :wink:

4 Likes

Cool. Glad you made it. How long after your BG was called did you get there?

1 Like

Is the Force with You?!

2 Likes

I think you will get it when you arrive on property.

4 Likes

She is in a galaxy far, far away. But that is on Disney property :slight_smile:

2 Likes

oh I’ve received my room text while in the airport but that was pre-covid

1 Like

I mean her resort. My AKL arrival time was locked at midnight. When the Uber drove in the parking lot I got the text. It was 1pm?

4 Likes

I’ve gotten that text in various locations once landed at MCO, but I get your point.

And she’s now in HS, so that should be close enough?

But Disney has its own ways…

4 Likes

I was at Boardwalk and Epcot and it wasn’t close enough.

4 Likes

It was called first thing this morning, so 9 hours I think. No hassle at all. CM just kinda chuckled and said we were a wee bit late.

8 Likes

In line for SDD for DD4’s first roller coaster ride. 60 minute wait and I think that’s what it will end up being. 10 minutes so far.

We grabbed sandwiches at Woody’s. I really enjoyed the BBQ Melt. Grilled cheese was not as good in my opinion.

ETA - Nope, not 60 minutes. It’s been 30 so far and we’re on the final straight in the loading area.

16 Likes

Sounds like a good DHS experience so far. Thank stinks about the car seat. I would also want my money back on the seat I couldn’t use.

3 Likes

Off SDD in less than 40 minutes after entering the line. TSM said 5 minutes so we’re hopping on one last ride for the night. Hopefully we’ll catch a Mickey Ice Cream Sandwich on the way out :heart_eyes:

16 Likes

Lol! Love CMs with a sense of humor.

2 Likes