We're baaaack! Another trip report to make @mousematt miserable

for sure 45 minutes early at every park every day!

2 Likes

YESSSS!!! I actualy just saw that in your posts. Thank you very much…and thanks for your updates!

1 Like

download

4 Likes

I dunno how to post a gif, and I know I can’t post a video, but that video is the best 6 seconds on the internet.

2 Likes

Well, after relaxing at the resort for a while, we headed off to Whispering Canyon. I had the traditional skillet, DH had the steak. DH likes his steak well done :face_vomiting:. It came out medium. We actually just asked if they could throw it back on for a couple of minutes, but they felt so bad that they made him a whole new entree. There was still some antics, but muted bc of covid. The waiter made DS a “Sherrifs Hat” out of a take out box and he was in heaven. He also laughed when he threw the straws on the table. Overall it was a good meal. We decided not to go back into MK as we ate way too much and we are changing resorts tomorrow.

I’m glad we came for DS. But I’m just not a Value Resort person. I’m looking forward to the space of a Poly Studio.
No parks tomorrow, just Lava Pool time and Disney Springs. I’m hoping Kiki’s Tikis opens at some point while we are there.
I was a little caught in the moment and didn’t get many pictures today. That’s not really a bad thing, but makes for a boring trip report.

Oh and I was so glad to see these again that I bought a box of 12. :grimacing: They didn’t have them yet in December.

19 Likes

Have a great day at the pool today!

Pool day at the poly sounds awesome!

I agree.

I want a pool day.

Can I join you @ninjasherrie??

4 Likes

Same!

I do want to make sure to have more resort pool time whenever I return! Cocktails by a pool have me dreaming!

3 Likes

Everybody’s welcome! First rounds on me!

4 Likes

On our way…
Monorail!!

19 Likes

But I’m just not a Value Resort person.

I’ve only ever stayed at ASMusic and AoA but we had the family suite in Nemo close to everything at AoA. I loved AoA and I’d almost say I hated AllStarMusic…I certainly would never stay there again unless it was free. I agree the rooms are so small for three people and we were in Jazz close to the Piano pool and I didn’t like how far away it was and there were further rooms. I’ve been all the way at the end of the hall at BWV and at BCR and it didn’t feel as far as the ASMusic. Maybe because you’re walking outside. I just stayed at CSR and I didn’t mind walking outside there because I found the grounds beautiful. But the look and the walk and the small room and the crowds at that resort (I’d never have gone to the pool; it was packed like sardines) were not for me.

2 Likes

Eating Kona to go outside in view of pool. Wave if you want :wave:

8 Likes

Ah we just left kona, I’ll look for you!

3 Likes

Big kahuna fixes everything.

13 Likes

And yes, I ate most of it. And drank most of a kona press pot.
May regret it later, but totally worth it.

5 Likes

You won’t regret it. That looked amazing. If bacon were just a bit healthier, I’d have it with pretty much every meal. :grin:

Between that and @vcka’s pancakes, I’m becoming irritated being stuck at work without food right now. :crazy_face:

4 Likes

I could be an AKL convert…

18 Likes

That dole whip float is calling me :notes:

1 Like

Acceptable.

2 Likes