Welcome to the hump day lounge... all are welcome!

No worries @Zinderella… we’re all a little confused over here! :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles::sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles::sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles::sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles::sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles::sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles:

2 Likes

@elslav, how about on an iPhone?

1 Like

Suck it up buttercup!!! :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles::sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles:

1 Like

I have an Android, but I am guessing tap and hold on a pic and copy URL link and then paste in a reply box

3 Likes

Getting ready for my run today! Training for the PHM, what was I thinking signing up for all three races!! Should be fun, hope the old bones hold up!!
Wdw in 7 days!! Can’t wait to train in my happy place!!!

3 Likes

Happy Hump Day!

5 Likes

Clothes are not optional? Oops…

:::walks to bedroom to get dressed:::

5 Likes

My phone is being very quirky! I may have just accidentally flagged this post in my efforts to get the reply button to work. If so-I didn’t mean to! Sorry @beachmom01!

1 Like

Holding to check out new ROOM ONLY discount for October! :pray::pray::pray:

2 Likes

Someone tell me whats wrong with this picture?? Google Auto Awesomed this for me and I love it…

5 Likes

I think you had to have more than 2000 chats from lines to get the leader badge.

1 Like

Well hello there… :dromedary_camel:

1 Like

Good morning everyone - so I have a question. When I reply right under someone’s post - it puts the reply at the bottom of the screen and then it looks stupid because it doesn’t make sense with what was talked about before. What am I doing wrong?

if you scroll up to a post if it has replies it will say on bottom left of the post 1,2,3,4 replies and you can then see them in its chain. But just scrolling down yes, they seem to have all posts just lay down in a line

Woah, I got kicked out of the thread.:cry:. Took me a while to get back. My tablets a little wonky today.I ended up in another thread. Spooky.

It also embeds it under the discussion you are replying to. Look on the right hand margin - there is a picture with an arrow pointing to it – that tells you what the post is in response to. Click on that and the whole discussion will open. I agree, when you get to the bottom it seems a little confusing but you can also click on the “replies” button (mid-left margin) within the discussion to see the replies.

can you unflag it??? I don’t know how any of that works.

Thanks- I’ll figure this out one day!

1 Like

Oh my! :yum:

1 Like

I might just get another badge… my first flag!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes