Welcome to the hump day lounge... all are welcome!

Happy Hump Day Peeps! Well, the lounge may be closed but we should start another temporary lounge chat here. Where is everyone??? ❊☆ºoº.•:¨¨:•.ºoº☆❊☆ºoº.•:¨¨:•.ºoº☆❊❊☆ºoº.•:¨¨:•.ºoº☆❊☆ºoº.•:¨¨:•.ºoº☆❊

18 Likes

imagine camel voice HUUMP DAAAY! Happy Wednesday :smile:

3 Likes

Still somewhere in between sleeping and when you have consumed enough caffeine to be considered awake lol.

1 Like

Here’s some colored sparklies for this beautiful sparkly hump day!! :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles::sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles::sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles::sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles::sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles::sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles::sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles::sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles::sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles:

6 Likes

I’m so confused… what’s the difference in the lounge vs making a lounge??? Can I do that? Or is it against the rules???

I don’t see why not. It’s just in the general chat area versus the private area. I think as long as everyone keeps their clothes on you aren’t breaking any rules LOL

1 Like

Wahooo! Then welcome to the HUMP DAY LOUNGE!!!

1 Like

There… I changed the name! That should do it!!!

How do you get the new leader badge? Is it based on chat counts in the forums?

1 Like

Teetotalling blows! Is this where I can get a drink?

2 Likes

Here you go @SWCOkieDisneyFan :tropical_drink: and welcome!!! and good morning!!! lol

3 Likes

I just posted a thread on ML about this new temporary HUMP DAY LOUNGE. Maybe some will come. Hop over to ML and tell people to come over!!! Let’s try to undo some of the damage from yesterday!!!

Happy hump day! What’s everyone doing today?

1 Like

What are you abbreviating with ML? I know i’m just being dense lol.

ML? Too early to think :older_woman:

Sorry… I call it main line. Should have just called it Chat! :smile:

3 Likes

No one is bumping up my HUMP DAY LOUNGE post… I don’t want it to get buried. I want some liners to jump in and test the waters here. So please peeps… hop over to chat and say something happy on my post to get them over here!!! :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles:

1 Like

http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/kWBhP0EQ1lA/maxresdefault.jpg

10 Likes

Good morning all. Thank you for the welcoming post @Beachmom01! Have a great day everyone.

2 Likes

You’re very welcome @bwalker75!