Welcome to the hump day lounge... all are welcome!

Great picture @elslav!!! :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles:

1 Like

@Beachmom01, I have sparkle envy. :hushed:. Not much going on here today. DH working from his “flex” office. I’m counting fown the days until school starts again snd I go back to work. I’m not getting much done cuz I’m here all day! :wink:

2 Likes

I tried to post a picture but it didn’t work. I have some learning to do.

2 Likes

Welcome @Trampslady_18966! Sparkle away!!! :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles::sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles:

Easiest way to post a pic is to literally find one you like and drg and drop it in a reply. I usually do this using 2 windows.

1 Like

I’ll take a drink! I must warn you though, the whole “clothes” thing might have to be loosened if I have too many. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Good morning Linah peeps!!! 9:15am buzz. Vacation rocks

4 Likes

Like the colorful sparkles!!

2 Likes

Is that now only for when you’re on vacation??? :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

http://www.lovethispic.com/uploaded_images/18956-Keep-Calm-Love-Sparkles.png

12 Likes

Good point @thatdisneyguy_outer1

4 Likes

oooh that’s pretty! Can’t go wrong with pink and sparkly.

2 Likes

Morning everyone! Thanks for starting a positive tone this morning @Beachmom01!

3 Likes

Good morning all! Happy hump day & it’s my day off. Still a little confused over here but I think it has potential.

5 Likes

Now that’s what I call AWESOME! I love that picture @elslav! :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles::sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles::sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles::sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles:

Good morning liner friends! Happy hump day! I like that we can toast each other with virtual drinks here! :tropical_drink:

2 Likes

Happy to join everyone in the lounge. Always!

5 Likes

I am with you zinderella! Little confused but getting there!!

2 Likes

Ummm I just got a :sparkles: in my nose… try to be a little more careful with those things. You’ll put an eye out!

3 Likes

Virtual drinks? Mine are real and they are fabulous

5 Likes