Welcome to the hump day lounge... all are welcome!

Thanks @ Beachmom. :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

It’s awesome to see so many of you here… please make sure you pop over to chat and keep my post about the HUMP DAY LOUNGE from being buried. Say something fun to get the peeps on the fence over here!!! Share the sparklies!!! :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles::sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles:

3 Likes

Anytime!!! :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles::sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles:

:dromedary_camel: :camel: Ha ha 2 types of camels for Hump Day. Quite excited I figured out how to do that.

Saw your post in Lines, and popped over to say Hi to everyone! I am now off to do laundry and a conference call. I CANNOT spend all day on the forum like I did yesterday. I must be a contributing member of society today. :smile:

4 Likes

Popping in to say hi and show off my avatar!

3 Likes

Good Morning! Nice sunny day and only 45 left till we land in MCO to take over AOA! Can’t wait! Oh and I change my magic band color to yellow to make decorating easier. Got the tattoos from Taget in the birthday supplies section.

1 Like

1 Like

How are you guys posting pics? Tried the drag and drop but it didn’t work :joy_cat:

Outer…My Liner radar went off when you posted this pic. Morning my peeps!

6 Likes

Good morning Beachmom. Great idea creating this link. I still feel forum stupid though. Let’s all have a great day.

There is a button that says upload @SWCOkieDisneyFan and you can choose a file from your iPad or enter a link to a pic on the web from there.

1 Like

I’m here! Skipped my workout this morning, but need to get the kids to swim practice. DD5 got very excited when she saw the sparkles scroll past. She’s now reading over my shoulder. (“Now you’re typing another sentence.”)

1 Like

My first post here! Gotta get used to the new, I suppose. Today I’m half way through the county fair. My boys will show their market lambs on Thursday. How’s that for something different?

1 Like

Thanks, buddy!

2 Likes

Is that face because you are still on hold?

Awesome! lol

I’m relaxing for a few minutes after helping a friend figure out how she’s going to get the fam, luggage, and borrowed double stroller to the airport in 2.5 wks for their first wdw trip. Seems it’ll be me traipsing to their house an hour away at 4am. I am secretly excited to see their kids that morning as they will have just surprise them with the trip. Off to kids swimming lessons in a few!

Yep…27 minutes and counting :watch::phone:

Oooooooh…Aaaaaaah…