We left the cute ones behind- A Trip Report

I hope the machine breaks down.

And also you sing the drinking song.

That’s top-level Oga’s

3 Likes

Good choices. The Outer Rim is my favorite. Enjoy!

2 Likes

We.Are.So.Tired.

Woke up at 5:00 to head out. We’re now rolling into our off-site hotel at 11:10. Phew. Still need to shower, brush teeth, then collapse.

Staying at Silver Springs resort. Based solely on a good price and good trip advisor reviews. We’re really only laying our heads here at night, so it’s not like we have a high bar set. As long as there are no bed bugs, it’ll be perfect, right @Jeff_AZ?

10 Likes

MIL sent photos of the boys today.

17 Likes

This one kept coming up when I did Priceline searches trying to get Coronado Springs! :joy: I hope it’s fabulous!

2 Likes

It did, and then I ended up booking their regular price because it was cheaper :woman_facepalming:t2: Somehow. I don’t quite remember the specifics, but it was about $10 cheaper

1 Like

And not a “completely and totally non refundable rate!”

I mean, it was non refundable, but at least if we had to cancel, we’d go directly through the hotel instead of a third party.

2 Likes

I hope you tucked each other in as insurance with a sleep tight don’t let the bedbugs bite

5 Likes

What’s the plan? What’s the plan? What’s the plan?

4 Likes

oh expletive we totally forgot!!! we are DOOMED!

3 Likes

Well, my body is officially on Disney time. I went to bed after midnight and woke up at 6 AM like, “is it time yet?” But it wasn’t. I told my husband we had to wake up at 7:30. So naturally, i was up for the day at 7:00.

We head to Ale and Compass for breakfast, then on to Epcot. Focusing on FArts, with Mission Space: Orange, Spaceship Earth, and maybe Ratatouille thrown in there. Poutine at Le Cellier at 3:00, meeting up with some friends at MI, La Cava, and then Harmonious. Maybe hop over to HS just because we can? yeaaaaah, probably not. lol

12 Likes

If they do, beat them with your shoe
Til they’re black and blue

:blush:

3 Likes

DH:
“I don’t like this resort. At all. It feels too cheap.
Casita has fallen apart.
The magic is gone.
I’m glad we did it to save money, but next time, let’s have more time to save and go back to Disney”

His take

12 Likes

My take is that it’s a bed, and that’s it.

And it’s not as comfortable as a Disney bed.

Yeah, can’t really recommend. The hallways and lobby kinda have a “smell.” Our room doesn’t, thankfully. There’s a screened in balcony, which is kinda cool. But we won’t be using it at all.

6 Likes

You should try a rental house. I’ve had good experiences. Kids get own rooms. Etc.

3 Likes

Did the outer rim have the sherbert on top? It’s my favorite drink there but they haven’t had the sherbert stuff and it was just meh without it.

2 Likes

Yes! It was my first time having it and it was so good! So many different flavors though- I could see how it wouldn’t be a preference for some

12 Likes

Good morning from YC. Feels like home :heart: Lobby smells so good.

I made our shirts today. Like, sewed them together from scraps of fabric. I’ll get better photos later.

23 Likes

Fantastic! That’s def the best part. Totally makes the drink IMO. If you have the same taste as me, clearly since you love the Outer Rim, you should give the Night Monkey a try at Nomad. So good!

2 Likes

I will! Now I have a list! I have to try Jenn’s tattoo too.

3 Likes