We left the cute ones behind- A Trip Report

I’m headed to epcot right now!!! If you see a gal looking super happy to also have the kids back at home and wearing an Up mask and tee, holler!!

4 Likes

DH refused to wait for me to take a photo soo…. there’s a fork in the photo.

I got the blueberry bacon pancakes and he got the ham and cheese omelette

14 Likes

Jelly, that’s the best brekkie!

1 Like

I will!! :scream::scream: are you solo?

1 Like

Yep!!! Just in the parks today, resort hopping tmw then home tmw night! Had flight credit and a leftover day from a comp ticket to burn

5 Likes

I would love to find you. We’ll keep in touch.

1 Like

Can I have your name so I can greet you like the long lost friend that you are if I see you? I’m Mary. (This will serve a dual purpose of totally confusing my husband)

1 Like

I’m gonna go with the old “oh my, this weather is terrible. Someone send help” joke.

21 Likes

Shame about the weather…

4 Likes

An absolute shame

2 Likes

Will refrain from sharing my actual thoughts from NH where all forms of frozen precipitation have been falling from the sky since the predawn hours.

Use your imagination if you’re brave :wink:

7 Likes

Deb!

2 Likes

Whyyy isn’t my map showing any wait times?

1 Like

Found Minnie :heart:

16 Likes

So, my goal for Epcot was really too zip while everyone else was zagging, and that’s not working out very well so far.

We were heading to FEA instead of ratatouille, but it was closed. So we went to spaceship Earth which was listed as a 10 minute wait, but by the time we got there, everyone else is piling in, so it jumped up to 30 minutes. So now we’re headed to Mission space orange, where I am cautiously optimistic that it will be essentially a walk on.

5 Likes

I think we’re following @FOMOm_VA :laughing:

8 Likes

I’m so excited for the Guardians ride!!!

1 Like

Back of my shirt:

16 Likes

I just left creations headed toward ws

1 Like

Do you have it filtered to another park?

1 Like