We Can Go the Distance. Road Tripping to Disney

We’re in Rolla. I told you this. Is the kitty having trouble understanding?

3 Likes

The bar is quite nice.

2 Likes

@DreamfindersGhost look what we’re having for dessert!!


So amazing.

11 Likes

Yum! This is a great first Disney meal!

1 Like

It really is.

1 Like

Works for me… except the popcorn.
I’d have to pull over to floss so often we’d need to add another day to our travel time.

5 Likes

If my mathing is right, my local gas station is charging $5.91 US per gallon.

1 Like

That water is incredible. Had to pry my family away from it in order to make our lunch ADR

2 Likes

$8.75 in the UK.

2 Likes

Except the popcorn?!? What kind of American are you?!? Ohhh. It’s because you’re Canadian. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Yikes! Maybe it’s a good thing our Canada trip was canceled.

1 Like

That’s hard to comprehend.

2 Likes

Wow. That’s like “do I go to work or eat this week” bad.

3 Likes

You’d definitely have to bring your own snacks to Canada.
Otherwise you’d be “what do you mean you don’t sell 153 varieties of every conceivable snack item??? dagnabbit you don’t even have a mile-long row of snack cakes!!”

3 Likes

Good to know. Maybe we could just survive on poutine.

3 Likes

@Wahoohokie I think Lizzy needs selfie lessons from you.

21 Likes

We could totally hang out here at the bar @katielouhou.

13 Likes

Just like the locals

3 Likes

Exactly. And ice wine. And beaver tails.

2 Likes

Yes please! A/C, tasty drinks, and great food/snacks. That’s all I need in July! Fun theming is bonus points

4 Likes