We Can Go the Distance. Road Tripping to Disney

Close. It’s the one in Rolla MO.

6 Likes

I’ve never had either, I like fruity ciders too. I’ll have to give one (or both) a try in July!

2 Likes

How can one say no to the Loose Meat sandwich, after all?

4 Likes

Lizzy had a berry cider. She liked it. I liked mine better.

2 Likes

What was yours?

1 Like

One can’t.

1 Like

It was a cider that they had on tap.

1 Like

For a second I wondered why there were only 3 drinks and then I remembered DS is 15 :joy:

6 Likes

Our server brought me a sample of the cider before I order it and I passed it around. Lizzy almost handed it to Robert. :joy:

4 Likes

Ummm I need this!

2 Likes

It is yummy!!

2 Likes

Lunch

Lizzy and I split the shepherds pie. :yum:

Kathryn had the braised beef sandwich. It was delicious.

Robert had a chicken sandwich. It was a bit spicy so he liked it.

The chips were delicious. So was the Irish soda bread which we devoured before I got a picture.

21 Likes

Before lunch we went to put our names on the VQ for Gideons. No VQ. Only standby. We didn’t have time to wait but I’m curious what the wait will be like in a bit.

2 Likes

This looks to me like freakish, foreign food. Nothing at all like the humble, all-American loose meat so beloved throughout the American Heartland.

I suspect treachery.

8 Likes

Look closer at those sandwiches. There’s meat. Loose meat.

2 Likes

They are sooo good!!

2 Likes

Great start to our trip!

27 Likes

This is lies.

You probably aren’t even in East Moline.

3 Likes

I might end up parking myself at this bar (among others) at various points during the July trip to avoid the heat :joy:

4 Likes

Agree!!

1 Like