We Can Go the Distance. Road Tripping to Disney

Yes to 80s hair band music.

3 Likes

Definitely worth it then for you to visit.

1 Like

Look where we are!!

38 Likes

You made it!! Also you all look entirely too put together for having just spent the last roughly 20 hours in a car outside of sleeping!

8 Likes

The drive this morning wasn’t bad at all. No significant slow downs. The traffic on I75 going north looked brutal. Stopped for miles.

5 Likes

Thanks!! I think I look rough. And Kathryn looks like she might strangle someone.

2 Likes

:joy:. Is she a non-smiler like DH?

1 Like

Yay!

2 Likes

She is definitely not a smiler but that’s where the similarities to DH end.

4 Likes

You don’t look even slightly rough! Kathryn’s smile isn’t quite as big as yours and Lizzy’s but I wouldn’t say she looked murderous :joy:

7 Likes

You all look great!

Where are you headed?

5 Likes

Guess where we are

15 Likes

Thanks!:kissing_heart:

1 Like

I’m sure you will figure it out by our drinks.

1 Like

Does RR have milkshakes?

2 Likes

Aw yeah

2 Likes

That is an Bailey’s frozen drink. So yes alcoholic milkshake. :joy:

6 Likes

Oooo yum!

1 Like

The Maid-Rite in East Moline, Illinois?

8 Likes

It is delicious. Although I’m also quite happy with my cider.

1 Like