We Can Go the Distance. Road Tripping to Disney

:raised_hand:

1 Like

Correct!

1 Like

Helps with anxiety. Nope. Just no.

1 Like

Chattanooga is a fun city.

1 Like

Fake Georgia :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I live there (here?) too! There’s apparently several Nashville or Nashville-ish liners :grin: Glad you had a good time, hope the weather didn’t impact your trip home

2 Likes

It’s on my list! I really want to go to the aquarium

1 Like

That’s right! There’s a bunch of y’all

I met the nicest one ever one day last month at SWGE!

:wink:

4 Likes

Hey now I thought I won the nicest! Or are we going back to that horrid singing competition… :joy:

3 Likes

Yes please.

What piece will you be performing for me this time?

2 Likes

Uhh… does it have to be country music? :rofl:

No. Bonus points if it’s not. Extra credit for 80s hair band

4 Likes

I can work with that!

2 Likes

We need a Nashville liner meet!!

3 Likes

We love the Chattanooga aquarium.

1 Like

That would be awesome!!

1 Like

:roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Let’s hope not.

1 Like

:kissing_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

I’ve never been, but I love zoos and aquariums.

1 Like