We Can Go the Distance. Road Tripping to Disney

WDW PH car magnets: I’ve thought about the risk but never thought anyone would act on it. I’ve seen some pretty cool ones too. I only put one on my car, one that everyone gets and it’s a duplicate (I’ll only put a duplicate on my car) b/c I worried about theft.

5 Likes

And if we go in the evening the dancers will be there.

2 Likes

That’s exactly what’s going on here.

1 Like

Crazy. We did remove ours when we parked at DS.

5 Likes

She got all 4 of you plus the RR sign, so that is a win!

10 Likes

Sadness.

1 Like

Oh yea!! Double bonus!

1 Like

Sort of. I’m betting you could do better.

There were some you showed that I don’t have. There are many I don’t have :frowning: but I wouldn’t steal them off of someone’s car :face_with_raised_eyebrow: I saw someone’s car loaded w/ them at EC last week; ones I’ve never seen before too, soooo cool. I feel odd taking pics of strangers and their things so I didn’t take a pic.

1 Like

I do have duplicates or more of most of those. I still don’t want to risk them being stolen though.

3 Likes

If you’re in Rolla you’re only 40 miles from my house

we don’t have any cider or Bailey’s tho

1 Like

I have three dinner reservations for 7/22 in DS (post Cirque) one ADR for RR, and Open Table reservations for The Edison and Wine Bar George …because I couldn’t decide which one to go with.

I have been leaning towards Raglan Road, and your pictures and making me lean even more!!

3 Likes

No cider or Bailey’s?!? That’s crazy.

2 Likes

Those are all good choices. Hard decision.

2 Likes

What can I say. More decades, more scripts, more restrictions. :blush:

1 Like

Thank you for the sacrifices your family makes as our military family.

2 Likes

I don’t mind DD24 driving but I stress when DS21 drives! He likes to tailgate! When he drives, U try to fall asleep so I don’t get a heart attack!

2 Likes

THey are probably in Bettendorf, IA

1 Like

Ohh! Kinda like Chip and Dale. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Thanks for saying that.

2 Likes