We are on our way! Trip report!

Dessert was delicious

Now we’re on a very crowded bus to AK.

Wait times are looking great!

15 Likes

Animal kingdom day was pretty great.
FOP was 30 minute wait so we did that first , then Navi river and took a walk to the safari. I’ve never been in the afternoon, and there were lots of animals out. No elephants or lions, but that’s ok. We got the back row of the safari and it was awesome!
Next we headed to KRR, rode twice then decided to take the bus to SSR and walk to DS. Going to grab some cookies at Gideon’s, the wait is only 25 minutes!

Pics from today

Anteater napping

Scenes on the walk to FOP Uploading: C6D2CA3B-0C93-4862-B522-05C94C6855F1.jpeg…

DD putting the “code” in the door

Animals!

Giraffe pics were NOT zoomed!!

16 Likes

Yes that is definitely a flaw in those rooms

AK looks delightful. But where was my tree???

4 Likes

One for ya!

13 Likes

Last post of the night!
Stopped at Gideon’s because I can’t resist a short wait time- only about 15 minutes.
We got 3 cookies
Cookies and creme, pistachio chocolate crunch?, and triple chocolate.

The pistachio one is delicious. It has a little bit of everything- savory, salty, crunchy and sweet.

Cookies and creme: what can I say, who doesn’t love an Oreo. (Seriously, if you don’t like an Oreo there’s something wrong with you :wink:)

Triple chocolate: hubby though it was to die for, I thought it was too sweet and overwhelming.

I think I’d split a cookie next time, $21 for 3 cookies? Crazy. But it’s a check on the bucket list.
However the cake slices look worth it !!

We also grabbed fish and chips at Cooke’s - yum!!

Came back, swam in the quiet pool and heard and saw a little Of the Epcot fireworks through the trees.

Tomorrow we are going to try to rope drop HS, ride a few staple rides, grab lunch and then come swim until our reservation at homecoming. I have to pack up because we are transferring to AOA Thursday.

This kiddo has had a fun few days, and so have we.

19 Likes

:raising_hand_woman:t2:

2 Likes

Looks like you’re having a great trip, and it’s not as crowded this week. Enjoy OKW, we stayed for a week in March, and loved it! Say hi to Sherry in the craft room if you have time to do some crafting or games.

1 Like

5 Likes

Yay! On WiFi from my bed!

19 Likes

Bust pickup was about 7:45, park taps opened at 8:17, Toy story entrance at 8:35. Now making our way through SDD queue, about 5 minutes from riding
Great morning so far!

17 Likes

Masks on outdoors - personal preference? Just looking for clarity.

1 Like

It was a little peopley waiting for the taps to open, so we chose to put them on

8 Likes

The kid always beats me in accuracy, but I beat her in points. Which do you think is more important??

Trying to be a toy

Can’t have a good morning without a donut at a joffreys,
Btw when did they stop using the paper straws? These are much better!

Boarding groups aren’t being called yet, making me wonder if it’s going to be a delayed start. I think we will head to MFSR next

9 Likes

My husband always says accuracy counts more. I disagree – or that would count toward your overall score :wink: He says this because I always slay him on this ride.

2 Likes

I agree. Points > accuracy.

4 Likes

It counts more if you have limited ammo! Not usually an issue on TSMM, though. I feel for your husband. I have the best accuracy and worst score in our family. :joy:

5 Likes

My husband always beats both of us. I’m really only competing with a 7 year old :laughing:

3 Likes

We decided after the donut to head to MMRR since the line seemed to move pretty fast. It was about 35 minutes and moved the whole time

Our boarding group was called while we were in MMRR line so we hit that up next!

Got hungry for lunch so now we’re eating at ABC, the boba apple cider slush is yummy!

Also, anyone else have a kid that likes to sit under the table

It’s just about noon which is when we said we would leave the park and go back to OKW to swim, so that’s next!

11 Likes

Found this handsome guy!

10 Likes

Well ain’t this just a wee bit of Heaven

11 Likes