We are on our way! Trip report!

I am not sure of that. I think they may be at the bus stops actually, where the soda vending machines are.

Thanks- found them, at the pool/laundry.
Love the small pool BTW

1 Like

Excellent.

FYI I have also confirmed there are ice machines at all bus stops. So if that is more convenient for you later, you know :smiley:

2 Likes

After a little lunch and a swim at the quiet pool we hopped a bus to MK.
Got in right in time to see a Dapper Dan performance and take a few pics

Went over to space mountain - 30 minute wait that moved the whole time.

We didn’t really have time to do anything else so we made our way to adventure land for our Dinner res at skipper canteen.

Oh how I missed the cheese bread

21 Likes

Mmmmm cheeeeeeeeeeeese breeeeaaaaaaad.

4 Likes

Ok last trip report for the night!
We had to do IASW after dinner because that’s DDS favorite.
Noticed something seemed … off

Also, this is the stuff of nightmares

SdmT was on posted 60 so we headed there. On in about 45. DH and DD got first row (me behind them). I hate the first row on coasters! I like the ride in the back!! Anyone else?

Decided to wander and sit on Main Street to wait for the fire works. And of course, get a Mickey bar

Currently waiting to see HEA.

Good night all!

19 Likes

The aftermath of the Mickey bar

21 Likes

That’s how it’s done girlie! WTG!

In your IASW pic … what was “off”?

3 Likes

OMG, I love your tilty photos!!!

I so read that wrong.:upside_down_face:

17 Likes

You know, I never sit in the left side of the boat. So then DH says “isn’t there usually two rows of dolls?” So I snapped a pic.
Come to find out, nope, only the right side has dolls.
That’s what I get for always sitting on the other side.

:woman_facepalming:

4 Likes

:rofl:

2 Likes

:joy:

1 Like

Good morning liners! After a nice restful sleep we are wandering around OKW doing a scavenger hunt. It’s harder than I expected! This mornings plan is swimming, lunch at Olivias and then heading to AK. Not much of a plan there except to do the safari and FOP.
Just waiting for the pool to open (5 more mins)

Also I’ve found 1 thing I dislike about my room- no curtain to make it completely dark! Just a weird pull down thing to block the lanai. It got a little bright a little earlier than I expected!!

11 Likes

The front row of both EE and RnRC are good for one ride, but in general back is definitely best.

I agree! I feel like you go much faster from the pull of the coaster!

2 Likes

Just sat down for lunch at Olivias! Got myself a little “antioxidant” vodka, while child is getting sassed up on watermelon lemonade

16 Likes

Oh this was terrible. (Insert sarcasm font)
My husband practically licked the plate clean!

13 Likes

That chicken was so good! I think I may have to make a detour back to OKW next time after all …

3 Likes

To die for! Very moist. I will say I’ve scratch made a better biscuit before but I am also not a biscuit picky person.
Butter, flour, salt. I’m all in!

4 Likes