WDW now promoting "Holiday Magic Is Here" starting November 6th, instead of MVMCP & Candlelight Processional

Looks like WDW is going to start pushing the Holiday season,

they started airing a commercial last night that " Holiday Magic is here"

Here is the commercial

What do you think?

Make you wanna go?

1 Like

Hmm. So…the Holiday magic really is just wearing red and green masks? That’s my takeaway from the commercial! :wink:

1 Like

There was garland on Cinderella’s Castle in one of the shots.

1 Like

Oh. Must have missed that bit. :slight_smile:

Yes, I saw one the day before here too!

If you go to the WDW website, the Holiday promotion is at the top of the page.

Looks like WDW is going to go full bore on this. As far as I know this is the first major advertising campaign that WDW has had post re-opening.

1 Like

I will check it out but got a southern state room discount a few weeks ago.

They have nothing new to offer discount wise, same as before, southern states discounts and the ticket/room bundle offer.

1 Like

Ahhh, just a new banner then :grin:

My daughter, who loves cosplaying, is so excited that she’s going to get to wear a costume in MK!

1 Like

Full face mask that hides everything…

LOL! We found that very ironic, too.

1 Like

Sometimes I wonder if you have a different version of the Bible to mine.

2 Likes

On his video today, 9/11, Tim Tracker said that he got confirmation that there will be no storytellers during EPCOT 's Festival of the Holidays.

1 Like

So sad!

2 Likes

Well, who can know the heart of man?

For me, the story is getting told and that’s what matters.

It’s the only “Christmas” music that is in my regular rotation all year 'round.

3 Likes

THE SHADOW KNOWS!!!

4 Likes

Hey just got off phone w/ Disney Tech support… nothing to see here, BUT she did say that park capacity is being kept at under 30%; interesting.

3 Likes

Whoopie has made her dislike of Christians very well known and public on The View. (Used to watch it… don’t any longer.)

Ah. See I am weird. Much to the chagrine of my DS21, I sometimes listen to Christmas music all year long. I used to be a choir director and performed numerous Easter and Christmas cantatas, and even wrote some, so I would listen to Christmas music year round as I was preparing. Those cantatas were very similar to the Candlelight Processional!

3 Likes

I secretly listen to Carrol of Bells throughout the year. My last door bell chime was set to this year round till DH got a new one where you can record your voice. Now it says, run and hide, someone’s at the door ( or something stupid along those lines)

2 Likes

DS18 has been playing Christmas music the last few weeks as he’s writing a script for a third Christmas special.

4 Likes