"Wait, we're going to WDW during spring break?!" A WDW/DCL trip report

Hahaha it’s not as bad as passive muscle relaxation. That drives me nuts.

3 Likes

Oh good I chose wisely because that’s my other go-to

2 Likes

My favorite coping technique is GOING TO DISNEY WORLD AND THIS PLANE IS JUST SITTING HERE LIKE IT’S NOT CAPABLE OF HURTLING THROUGH THE CLOUDS AT 500 MPH. I’m sorry what was the question?

:rofl::rofl:

And honestly, im okay with getting a little worked up over being Late to Disney.

13 Likes

Here’s hoping you’re in the air soon! :crossed_fingers:t3::crossed_fingers:t3::crossed_fingers:t3:

1 Like

Apparently that is not a coping technique that works. I like @OBNurseNH’s strategy.

2 Likes

We got our room ready text. 5 doors down from the one we requested! 3rd floor so we have a balcony!

12 Likes

Hooray!!! Things are looking up! (Including the nose of your plane, I hope)

Nope. Flight attendants just came on to say they know nothing, sorry.

1 Like

Le sigh

1 Like

Finally pushing back. Wont believe we are there until we are actually there.

6 Likes

A likely story. :man_facepalming: They’re the ones with the direct lines of communication to the pilot who in turn can speak to the tower / gate attendant / whoever. Airlines are the worst.

Glad you’ve finally pushed off at least!

8 Likes

In the air now. Just got an email that school is cancelled tmw because we have a full on covid outbreak. We made it 3 weeks without masks. On the bright side, kiddo only missed 1 day of school for a 6 day trip, so that’s good. On the bummer side, his bff has covid. Poor kiddo will miss passover w the cousins he hasnt seen since 2020.

6 Likes

Like that you’re in the air

but the rest I can’t like :frowning:

3 Likes

:heart_eyes_cat::clap::heart_eyes_cat::clap:

:crying_cat_face::crying_cat_face::crying_cat_face::crying_cat_face:

Hope bff gets better quickly and that kiddo doesn’t have it.

3 Likes

DS had it in january so im hoping we are still in that window of immunity.

Our school was the very last to drop masks in the area, and 3 weeks later…

3 Likes

I can’t like that.

We landed!!!

16 Likes

Ready for HS!!!

1 Like

Sorry for the radio silence. Ecv + stroller + 3 yo +very excited adhd 8yo = nothing live. Will wrrite more later but we are on mfsr!

11 Likes

Glad to hear you finally made it and are having a blast!

2 Likes