Universal Orlando News & Planning Thread

I listened to that review. I will admit I didn’t even realize it was there for so long!

1 Like

I always look at Confisco as I walk past and say to DH, “I’ve heard that place is good!” We’ve still never eaten there :rofl:

5 Likes

I told my DD20 about it last night, she interested! Still trying to not over plan this trip with her. Although I hope my father’s day gift is sitting down together to look at the Universal website and restaurants!

6 Likes

The Summer Tribute Store is now open. Featuring E.T., Jaws, & Back to the Future.

7 Likes

I ate at Confisco my last trip and it was actually really good.

It was just me and I was seated right away, despite them closing down almost immediately after for the IO event.

6 Likes

Confisco is totally serviceable and fine. Not my favorite spot but I think the food is better than anything in Marvel or Toon Lagoon.

5 Likes

The Caro-Seuss-el is finally reopen! The roof is repaired and repainted. However, it is reported that the ride vehicles / animals don’t look like they got any touch ups.

Is The Mummy the only attraction not currently open?

5 Likes

2 play areas and the serpentine slides over at VB are closed too.

2 Likes

I found this article that shows exactly what is being refurbished… It’s not updated with today’s news, but overall accurate. For the most part, at the dry parks, only Mummy and Fievel’s Playground are down. (Does Fievel even count??? :rofl:)

3 Likes
3 Likes

This looks amazing! I’m so excited for it!

1 Like

That’s the one I was squealing about earlier in the week! :laughing: Can’t wait!!

2 Likes
5 Likes
6 Likes

Mickey’s not so scary Halloween party, this isn’t. :scream:

1 Like

Definitely not!

1 Like

Woohoo, opening this fall!

4 Likes

This is so exciting!!!

However, I am really hoping that it doesn’t end up like the Void at Disney Springs where it both launched and closed between two of my trips :see_no_evil::rofl::rofl::crossed_fingers:t2::crossed_fingers:t2::crossed_fingers:t2:

3 Likes

Agreed. Actually, “The VOID” was one the main reasons my DS18 agreed to do a Disney/Universal trip for his high school graduation family trip. He was stoked about The VOID. But…then it ended up being closed for our actual trip, and he never got to do it!

Anyhow, we’ll be at Universal for a long family trip in May 2023, so this will definitely be on the list of things to do for us.

4 Likes