Universal Orlando News & Planning Thread

I can see this as a measure to do crowd control. With so many expected guests, these indoor tables can become “camp grounds & A/C” for people not dinning.

This way you can’t enter unless you are actually eating there. Even though crowds weren’t awful just a couple weeks ago finding a table / shaded place to sit and eat was a challenge as families were just hanging out habitually at any table.

7 Likes

I’m surprised the article did not mention the exception if you only have cash or gift cards.

2 Likes

Fast food is usually a nightmare for my large group in general. It’s just too much for them to get 100% right a lot of the time. DH and I were saying this AM we will need to break up our mobile orders into groups of 3, 3, and 4. Yet I don’t want all my kids signed in with my CC number. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: usually we just split up to order in person and pass the CC.

1 Like

Great idea, and that will save time too. I couldn’t imagine just 1 order!

Monsters Cafe had closed for refurbishment into a new location.

4 Likes

Epic universe??

It’s suspected it’ll become Minions themed. If they do have a Classic Monsters Land at Epic I’m sure a dining area like this will be there eventually

2 Likes

Ok, I don’t know why I read that as ‘the whole restaurant is moving to a new location’, because that’s clearly not what was meant :woman_facepalming:t4::rofl::rofl:

I hope they have spinning minions on the roof :crossed_fingers:t2::blue_heart::yellow_heart::blue_heart::yellow_heart::laughing:

3 Likes

Bloomin typical though.
I just got this fabric today that I was going to turn into a park bag…

Maybe I’ll keep it until Epic Universe opens.

5 Likes

I want frozen bananas dipped in chocolate and toppings!

6 Likes

That would be perfect for a minions themed cafe!!! :banana::banana::banana:

2 Likes

Maybe wear it here.

https://twitter.com/UniNewsToday/status/1525087260856705024

4 Likes

I had heard the Boutique was changing. This is a good move!

1 Like

That looks like a cool shop!

2 Likes

I was just reading that!

1 Like

Will you be doing a TR?

I hope so. It’s hard with family.
What happened when I went to Disney World last time was I basically chatted in and out of the open thread, but did my report when I actually returned.

3 Likes

Well if you have any questions while in the parks, just post in your UOR planning thread, have a safe trip down!

2 Likes