Universal Orlando News & Planning Thread

Do a split stay, or just stay at Cabana Bay and book a throwaway room at a Premier for 2 full days of EP.

4 Likes

If I’m going to pay for a premier resort, I am going to stay at said premier resort, thank you very much.

7 Likes

:joy:

1 Like

That’s my trip in a nutshell :+1:t2:

(We will probably stay in the deluxe though as it’s on day 10 of our stay and some fresh room air will be nice :laughing:)

4 Likes
2 Likes

With one day you’ve got to do the park-to-park pass and use the Hogwarts Express to see both sides of the Wizarding World. :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

You’re already there, may as well pay a little more and do it right!

2 Likes

That’s what we did.

I’m a big fan of Cabana Bay - their family suites are great value!

2 Likes

Look at it this way - you’re not buying a deluxe resort, you’re buying a cheap unlimited express pass for 2 days.

7 Likes
5 Likes

There is a rumor that Universal’s Superstar Parade is ending this month, after over 10 years of performing daily. There is speculation of a new type of parade/entertainment starting later this year.

5 Likes

End of this month?

Dunno yet. Jon Self used to write for Touring Plans:

2 Likes

Can confirm it is ending.

5 Likes
4 Likes

If Classic Monsters really get their own land at Epic I’m ok with this. It’s very pretty, but I’ve never eaten there! I’m planning on trying it on the OIM visit.

Looks like they really are going all-in on Minions in that entry!

The parade is fine and if it’s a good rotation of new IP I’ll really enjoy it!

2 Likes

Exactly.
I thought the monsters cafe would end up seeming out of place if a monsters land opened at Epic.
I do hope they put monsters cafe back in place there though. I do like the spinning figures.

3 Likes

I live in a “BBQ city”, so it’s not something I seek out when on vacation.

1 Like
5 Likes

Oof.

This is annoying for my big group.

1 Like