Universal Orlando News & Planning Thread

Two things: I never noticed the shout out to the Disney Cruise Line Blog. I am looking forward to next week’s Saturday 6.

1 Like

We did pressed pennies for a while and my kid loved it! We still have the books of pressed pennies from our travels. He was shockingly happy getting them as his souvenir instead of something more expensive. If you plan to do it, make sure you bring clean, shiny pennies. Those turn out the best.

1 Like

The UOR ones supply the penny.

2 Likes

Ohh! Good to know! We slowly stopped doing pressed pennies because we forgot the pennies. My son will be delighted to know he can get some on our UO trip in June!

2 Likes
4 Likes
6 Likes

Thank you

1 Like

I wanted to share this link to the official UOR Podcasts, which debuted last month.

https://blog.discoveruniversal.com/podcasts/

6 Likes

Cool.

1 Like
2 Likes
2 Likes
3 Likes

That’s where we are staying in December!

1 Like

Nice! First time onsite and at Universal in general?

1 Like

Yes and Yes! We’ve always wanted to go and have two bedrooms and two bathrooms for a family of 4 adults is awesome!! I’m really hoping the weather is nice so we can visit VB at least once!

1 Like

Wow! The 2 bedroom family suite has the best view. Chances are you will get one day near 80 degrees :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

That would be so awesome!

3 Likes
2 Likes

Oh yeah.
If it wasn’t for the whole “Deluxe includes XP” thing I’d be heading to Cabana Bay Beach

7 Likes