Universal Orlando News & Planning Thread

Update! Circus McGurkus has reopened!!

6 Likes

Melā€™s should be reopening soon, too.

4 Likes

I hope they can do the burgers as well as the stand out next door. Those burgers have been much better than what Melā€™s offered. I actually liked the Melā€™s brisket burgers. However, the burgers at the stand are thicker and grilled better

2 Likes

I hope Uni improves the food quality there like they did at McGurkus. I also hope they then improve the food in MSHI.

3 Likes

Oh! Did you get to sample it yet? It looks better in vlogs for sure!

Iā€™ve been telling them for years that they should be selling ā€œFear Juiceā€ somewhere in there! (A purple slushie in a collectable cup!!)

1 Like
5 Likes

Rumored to be included in the new parade at USF are:

• Back to the Future
  • JAWS
  • E.T.
  • Jurassic Park
  • andā€¦ Ghostbusters
5 Likes

Kevin Heimbach got the scoop on this a couple weeks ago! He put out a video about it then. I find Kevin can be a bit ā€œmuchā€ too listen too at times. Heā€™s a bit snarky. However, he had multiple HHN ā€œscoopsā€ no one else had last year.

He was the only person talking about M3GAN months before they got announced and a couple more thingsā€¦ Heā€™s a good HHN source IMHO

I havenā€™t listened to this TPS episode yet, but I hope she gave him some acknowledgment!

1 Like

Yeah I donā€™t care for that guy.

But you didnā€™t share this news here two weeks ago! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

I keep saying Iā€™m going to start an HHN33 thread, but Iā€™m too lazyā€¦

Doing it nowā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

I figured everyone here would appreciate thisā€¦

My DW says sheā€™s tired of hearing me talk about missing all the crepes at UOR! Especially the ones sheā€™s never tried!

I donā€™t know which to make first! A crepe that was either Seasonal / Discontinued or something ā€œeasyā€ like the Strawberry Nutella crepe? :thinking::thinking:

5 Likes

If youā€™ve never made crepes before, go for something easy that you really like. Youā€™ll enjoy it no matter how it comes out.

3 Likes

Good advice! I tried crepes a few timesā€¦
That was a long time ago :joy:

1 Like

I love this Hollywood Drift POV concept! This coaster is going to be awesome.

4 Likes

I know!! Iā€™m still trying to figure out if Iā€™m doing DLR or WDW in 2025ā€¦ My DLR plan was to do a side trip to Knotts. However, if this is open Iā€™ll be very tempted to have my flight arrive in Anaheim and depart at LAX!! I really want to do Jurassic World as well! Plus, it might be fun to do an ā€œold fashionedā€ backlot studio tour!

Iā€™m still trying to get DW to decide where & ā€œifā€ she even wants to go back to Disneyā€¦

1 Like

Are you going to wear gloves when make them or just when you eat them? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Both! Not joking!! :star_struck: :star_struck: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I wear gloves when Iā€™m cooking every day. I hate having to stop to wash my hands after handing raw meats or smelly things like garlic in between ā€œchopping sessionsā€

I may have to handle chicken while Iā€™m trying to coat it with a seasoning. I got one gloved hand handing the food while the other opens/holds/shakes the jar! I donā€™t want slimy ā€œjuicesā€ on my spices or other things! When done I can rip off that glove and move to the next step!

Oh! Thanks for reminding me! I need to order more gloves! I opened the last box yesterday!

These were so much easier / cheaper to get before the pandemic and everyone started hoarding them!! :crazy_face: :rofl: :innocent:

1 Like

:joy:

The queue expansion walls at Hagridā€™s came down yesterday. I hope this revlieves the queue extending out past LC in the mornings!!

Maybe an extended standby queue could also allow for UXP to finally come to Hagridā€™s?? :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

No

Never

Thank you

2 Likes