Universal Orlando News & Planning Thread

The UOR App did a major update overnight! Everything on my account / wallet / reservations migrated over flawlessly…

It has a similar feel with some tweaks. Playing with it now…

4 Likes

Oh nice! This must be what Joe Matt was talking about.

2 Likes

Ooh I’m going to check my app out.

I was hoping for a completely different app, but its just a bigger upgrade of the same one. I know people would love to link their hotel booking to the app/wallet.

The map does seem better. You can choose a specific park easier on the map. And find your hotel quicker too.

4 Likes

deleted

8 Likes

Great to hear! Thanks for the intel.

1 Like

ooooo maybe that’s what Hagrid will get?

3 Likes

So will basically all of EPIC have IEP?

1 Like

Funny, my AP never showed up in the app (told me to link tickets/passes and then said it was linked). I can now see my AP in the app!

3 Likes

I like the new UOR app design much better! I still wish you could see wait times at a glance (rather than random-looking ride type icons), but in general it’s much more user friendly.

2 Likes

Oh no :grimacing::grimacing::grimacing:

3 Likes

I’ve got a photo package in my wallet now that I’m pretty sure I used last year. Expires May 2025.

3 Likes

I have my unused grinch breakfast tickets in my wallet too.

3 Likes

It has all my Grinch breakfast tickets for the last two years! :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Window coverings at Mel’s came down today and the inside is finishing up. The venue has gone mobile order only and now has more seating areas. Should open within the next week or two.

6 Likes

Should be Table Delivery correct?

That’s how I interpreted it. I’ve heard the same about Mel’s ordering from others

Like at Leaky Cauldron?

2 Likes

Is there a run down of mobile ordering at UOR anywhere?

I’ve only ever done mobile ordering at Voodoo.

3 Likes

Yeah, I think that brings it up to 10 QS restaurants that have that now. And more to come…

1 Like