Universal Addict is Back For More (wrap-up)

Did the epic liner meet with @darkmite2 and @danis456 already happen or is it today??

3 Likes

:face_holding_back_tears::face_holding_back_tears::face_holding_back_tears::sob::sob::sob: That is so sweet and so special and for it to happen in your happy place… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thanks for sharing. Now back to me catching up on your report I just found. Apologies for the 187 :heart:.

9 Likes

Not yet…however @eightisgreatatdisney would rather ride GotG than be near me!! :grin::innocent:

(I SWEAR I am only joking!):innocent::innocent::innocent:

@danis456 …we’ll figure out where to met at once I get to the TTC. :grin:

5 Likes

I’m still planning to meet you at 4;00…:rofl::blush:

8 Likes

After last night’s debacle in the heat and how quickly everyone says entry will go I’d rather leave a few minutes later than be miserable for 60+ minutes

3 Likes

Can I join?? :face_holding_back_tears:

5 Likes

Are you? I thought you said you had to rush to EPCOT

If so, I will leave a couple minutes sooner to be there right at RD

3 Likes

I don’t think I’d have time to ride Tron, but I will definitely wait to catch the monorail so the three of us can meet up! :blush:

6 Likes

ABSOLUTELY! PLEASE!!! More Liners is always best!

8 Likes

Awesome!! Back to OG plans then! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

11 Likes

I really hope you’re serious! Don’t tease us!

2 Likes

I wish…. I currently find myself buried in work in the far, far away land of Pennsylvania, where there is no escape from the city life….
Only occasionally taking breaks to live vicariously through your adventures.…

Have fun!

7 Likes

If anyone knows people who want to be tagged into my MNSSHP portion of my TR, please, do so…

Be warned! I am excited & optimistic, but I won’t pixie dust my opinions. So. If me saying a ride,show or food isn’t “100% Magical” be warned now…

Although I am hoping it will be!

5 Likes

I can never keep up with who is local! opps!

2 Likes

:rofl: Definitely stop drinking if you can’t feel your face.

Sounds like a super fun night after the stressful dinner arrival.

3 Likes

:rofl:

1 Like

Re: water in MK, they had a table set up outside Casey’s woth several water jugs and cups you could freely access to fill up your bottles.

Hope you all have a fun meetup and you enjoy the party!

3 Likes

That’s wonderful news!

2 Likes

@eightyeightkeys @danis456

Even at MK you can’t stop me from being a Wizard! Or at least at Sorcerer!

Be on the lookout for this guy!

28 Likes