Universal Addict is Back For More (wrap-up)

It’s almost time!! I’ve got about 30 minutes before leaving the office. That’s when vacation starts for me!

I’m making the new thread now as it’s much easier, for me, on a PC that my phone. Plus, I’ve got a couple last minute things to do at home tonight.

I also didn’t want anyone to have to scroll 400+ posts to get to the start of the TR!

I’m hoping I get to meet a few of you! I’ve got tentative plans with a couple Liners already!

If you want to stalk me, here are all my TPs (weather permitting)

Thurs. 9/14 – Bourne / HHN 1 & IOA Night

Fri. 9/15 – VB / HHN – Volcano Bay visit #1

Sat. 9/16 – EPA ?? / ALL

Sun. 9/17 - VCON / HHN Late

Mon. 9/18 - Suess - E Depart & Springfield / Mama Della

Tues. 9/19 - EPA? / Toon Lagoon & MNSSHP (for the WDW fans!) MNSSHP / TRON (touringplans.com) (I don’t know why the formatting is different?)

Wed. 9/20 – VB 2 - ONLY - Volcano Bay visit #2

Thurs. 9/21 – WWOHP AM & WWOHP PM (WWOHP Day)

Fri. 9/22 – USF - MIB

Sat. 9/23 – 9am / Stay n Scream – UOAP / TM Merch Garage Sale day!

Sun. 9/24 – VB 3 / IOA Night – Volcano Bay visit #3

Mon. 9/25 - EPA - VCON!!

Thanks to everyone, in advance, for tagging along with me!! I really wouldn’t have as much fun without all of you to share it with. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Please, do not hesitate to ask any questions or favors – like going check out a place or a food!! I love being the scout for everyone!

I’ll be at the airport before 7am CST tomorrow!!

30 Likes

Have a great trip @darkmite2
Looking forward to following along

4 Likes

Looking forward to following along as much as I can and meeting you next week!

3 Likes

If I make it to this I’ll keep my eyes open for you.

3 Likes

It’s finally time! Safe travels @darkmite2 .

3 Likes

Interesting choice of words. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Have a nice trip!

3 Likes

Your touring plans don’t appear to be public (if that was the intention).

4 Likes

Weird??? Those are the links to the published / public TP… Can anyone else view them? :man_shrugging:

When I clicked on them on both my laptop & phone I get the TPs. That may just be because I’m logged in though

4 Likes

I can see all of them, except the 4 “Personalized Touring Plans”

4 Likes

Yeah, those are the ones I meant.

3 Likes

Ok…I understand. Should be ok now! I’ve had a nightcap so I’m about to call it! I get up at 5am and I plan to be up until 12am Friday!! and yes…I’m meant am… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

Wow. That’s a nice long trip you have planned.

4 Likes

Should we worry about his UOR addiction. It seems to take up a lot of his time.

4 Likes

It does but we should be jealous and not worried.

9 Likes

Have a great trip. Looking forward to following along

I didn’t check every one, but appear to be working for me

3 Likes

I watched a YT from last year’s sale. They had so much great stuff. Plus, when they run out of items on a table they replenish the table with different merch. So you can go multiple times and possibly find more items. The sale discounts get better each day… 70%/80%/90% off each consecutive day!

I’m definitely going Friday and Sunday!

5 Likes

Good morning everyone!

It’s finally time to go! It still doesn’t feel real yet. All the talk about not coming back until 2026 is still in the back of my mind.

I was so excited I couldn’t sleep. I rolled over at 1am and my mind said, “Hey! What time is it?” Once I checked I was basically awake. I made myself stay in bed until 3am.

I almost got run off the interstate by a Dodge Charger going 90mph +. He swerved all over the road changing lanes. He moved into mine and either didn’t check his blindspot or didn’t care.

I was definitely awake after that!

TSA was super slow today. Not even crowded. It took nearly 40 minutes. This is why I insist on leaving for the airport two hours early!

I’ve got about 15 minutes until boarding and about 45 until we leave!

I should be in Orlando around Noon (Eastern time)

26 Likes

Have a great trip and glad you made it to the airport safely! Sounds like it was a crazy ride…

2 Likes

Yipeeeee!!!

3 Likes

get-excited-excited

8 Likes