Universal Addict is Back For More (wrap-up)

What’s shocking is that @darkmite2 hasn’t done this one yet.

9 Likes

You ain’t kidding :laughing:

5 Likes

I could probably give the tour myself!

4 Likes

I’m in the Lyft to TTC!!

7 Likes

Exciting times!

3 Likes

I just hope I’m not too early…I’ll feel silly being like one of the few there at 2:45pm! :crazy_face:

4 Likes

I mean…everyone is showing up at the parks dressed up in silly Halloween outfits…so you’ll fit right in! :laughing:

5 Likes

On my way! No one was at security at 2:20pm so I breezed right through!

11 Likes

You’ll very likely be one of the first in line, maybe you can actually get a spot in the shade!

4 Likes

We’ve been standing at the monorail loading for about 10 minutes…something is broken

And…now the monorail left with no one on it

3 Likes

Sympathetic heart.

3 Likes

I’m here…I’m almost at the front. I bet if the monorail had left sooner I would be in the front shaded part

This is the small group here now

This was 2:20pm

11 Likes

Good. You should be in good shape for entry, except for having to sit for an hour in the sun I guess. Hopefully they let you through a little earlier.

4 Likes

Sorcerer Larry :man_mage:t3::man_mage:t3:
:heart::blue_heart::heart::blue_heart::heart::blue_heart:
Have a great time at the party :jack_o_lantern::partying_face::jack_o_lantern::partying_face::jack_o_lantern:

9 Likes

I’m documenting the RD crowd for people like me that get anxious not knowing what to expect…

It’s not much larger but growing

This was 3pm

9 Likes

At 3 pm right?

1 Like

The crowds have swelled now at 3:15pm… I can’t even get them all in frame. I don’t dare move from my spot as people would DEFINITELY NOT let me back in place!

Everyone is smiling, but the tension to enter is in the air.

This is 3:15pm

10 Likes

They are patrolling the queues looking for people with hard tickets or barcodes to enter. They go to a special line

Everyone got to their feet, so did I. However, I think that’s still premature.

2 Likes

Wow! The MDE & Magic Mobile are killing my battery! I’m glad I brought a backup charger!

5 Likes

At 3:30pm the crowds haven’t grown much, but CMs are organizing/straightening the queues

5 Likes