Universal Addict is Back For More (wrap-up)

Love this!! And a belated :heart_eyes: for the letter from your DD!

3 Likes

At 3:35pm…the holding pen is pretty full. I can’t see all the way down the back of the crowds anymore. Incoming people seem to be directed to a area at the far end of everything. I can’t tell if they are waiting to enter the holding pen or at more taps super far away

3 Likes

Last week there was a separate line to enter the holding area

2 Likes

Well, now I know where you are! I will tag you next time. :wink:

1 Like

@darkmite2 @danis456
I’m sitting in a bench on the “porch” of Town Square Theatre…waiting for the drop for FEA and also need to try and modify my Remy time if that drops, too…:blush::blush::blush:

8 Likes

Yes please do! And if I come to Pittsburgh, I’ll do the same!

1 Like

IMHO… which is not much as as first timer to MNSSHP

Try to get her as close to 3pm as you can. After 3:15pm is when the crowds grew and by 3:30pm it was packed.

Either that or come at 4:15pm - 4:30pm after they knock out this RD crowd.

There’s so many TMs ready to give out wristbands that they’ll have this done ASAP

12 Likes

@danis456 @darkmite2
I moved to a rocking chair in the shade to the car right side of the theater porch as you are looking at it…

5 Likes

Here we go!!

3:50pm

On my way!

9 Likes

EEEeeeeeee :smiling_face:

3 Likes

Liner meet!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@danis456 @darkmite2

33 Likes

Aw, super!!! :yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart:

7 Likes

Epic!!!

11 Likes

Love the costume @darkmite2 :star_struck: and yay for a liner meet!!! So excited to hear your thoughts on the party! I’ve been to disney more times than I can count at this point and I’ve STILL never gone to a party!

5 Likes

It was the same for us until December 2022. We finally did MMVMCP, and we LOVED it. We are thinking that in 2025 we will drop two days off our tickets and add (assuming they are still happening) the MK party, and Jollywood.

6 Likes

Ok, I think I remember this but also, I wasn’t sure if I was mixing it up with a similar setup at DLR’s Refreshment Corner in the same corner of Main St & didn’t want to lead anyone astray. :upside_down_face: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

After @eightyeightkeys gad go ti EPCOT for GotG, @danis456 and I met Mickey on Main Street

I’ve missed my pal so much!

I’ve made it to the Promised Land! The Country Bear Jamboree!

I’ve gotten so many compliments about my costume that it makes the heat "bear"able (pun intended for where I am!)

26 Likes

I’m sure you have!!! You are inspiring me to wear an elaborate costume when I attend the party next year

5 Likes

I :heart: :blue_heart: :heart: :blue_heart: :heart: :blue_heart: :heart: :blue_heart: everything about your costume so much! He really is the best Mickey!! And my older DS was the exact same thing one Halloween in preschool & both him & my younger DS have worn the costume on many repeats to the parks for fun (cuz kids aren’t limited to Halloween for that).

It makes me so happy that you’re there, wearing that costume, getting to be the kid inside/at heart that you (and we all to one extent or another on here) are!

Can’t wait to keep following along tonight.

5 Likes

So glad you’re finally seeing CBJ!! It was so nice to meet you!

6 Likes