Tron Watch 2022/2023 Plus WDWRR!

I don’t think it matters at all. We just like being in the parks at night

3 Likes

Are the 7am boarding groups all be called by 1pm usually? Anyone seen any data on this? I want to park hop by 2pm, so want to make sure I can make it out otherwise i will buy the ILL. Thanks!

1 Like

I’ve heard people say that their early 1pm BGs were called around 2pm, so I presume that on a typical day, 7am BGs are all called by hopping time or so.

1 Like

So I’m stuck at an airport now really delayed trying to get to Disney. We had a late ILL for Tron that it now looks like we’ll miss so I tried the 6pm VQ as a back up (staying at WL). This was at 6:05 and we got BG 213. (So never tapped into any park but still got into VQ.)

They just announced our flight will not take off until 10pm so I’m going to miss even BG 213 but glad to help for the sake of science!

9 Likes

Thanks for the report!! Good luck getting to WDW!

2 Likes

Sorry about the delayed flight but that is really helpful info about the BG.

3 Likes

Also I would ask for a refund for your ILL, either in Chat or at GS. They may be able to change it to tomorrow or apply the cost to a new ILL or something. Never guaranteed, but worth a shot.

3 Likes

Trying to look on the bright side and that is helping all you good people!

And thank you for the suggestion @Jeff_AZ. Always worth trying to get some money back!

4 Likes

Ask for a refund at a blue umbrella tomorrow!

1 Like

Bad news: Still at airport waiting for a crew for our plane.

Good news: Got an ILL refund through chat!

Thanks for the nudge @Jeff_AZ and @nuclearali ! Hopefully tomorrow goes better…

13 Likes

Glad you got a refund. But you’re still at the airport?!? That’s awful.

3 Likes

That does not sound ameuthing in the least. Sorry dude.

4 Likes

It was supposed to be a quick 36 hour trip since we missed Tron on our Jan trip. Just announced our 2nd backup flight crew timed out so now waiting on the 3rd. Gonna make the most out of tomorrow i guess!

4 Likes

Is this a budget / regional airline?

I hope you have taken care of your hotel - either by online check-in or a phone call to let them know you will arrive very late! I’d hate for them to cancel your reservation.

2 Likes

American!! So you think they’d have it more together! And did online check in so already got my room is ready notice a few hours ago.

5 Likes

Did you make it to WDW?

3 Likes

I did! 2:30 am hotel arrival. :frowning:
Unfortunately my friend who was coming didn’t make it and with such a short trip is canceling. So i am having my first solo Disney day before heading home tonight!

14 Likes

I hope you have a fantastic day!

3 Likes

Hope that day is the best day ever! Glad you made it eventually!

3 Likes