Tron Watch 2022/2023 Plus WDWRR!

Have a great time! Solo trips can be their own sort of fun.

3 Likes

Oh no. That is a the quickest trip ever.

1 Like

You can try for the 7am VQ. If the BG you get does not work for you, just join the 1pm VQ. Do not cancel.

1 Like

We ended up joining the 1 pmā€¦ but then found out that our KttK tour guide could have worked her magic had we gotten a 7 am one that overlapped with the tourā€¦ she did it for other parties in our group.

3 Likes

This is good to know - weā€™re doing a KttK in July and some of our party will definitely want to try for a VQ that day.

2 Likes

Additional data point: BG1 yesterday, got called at 8:45, arrived 8:50, it was a walk on.

Word of caution: if inserting Fanny pack into Tron locker, be sure one of the straps does not accidentally get caught inside the locker below yours. Otherwise it will make it very time consuming to retrieve fanny pack on the other side and may thwart your intentions to RD Haunted Mansion!

4 Likes

A walk on, perhapsā€¦but apparently not a walk-off! :smiley:

3 Likes

Nice one, skipper!

3 Likes

@Jeff_AZ Not sure if you are still tracking BGs for Tron but on 6/7 I got BG1 and after RD SM I was called at 8:45am so I walked in at 8:45am and was the only person in the whole queue and got the entire ride to myself. I also did the 6pm VQ for Tron and got BG208 and was called at 11:26pm (Tron had some down time in the afternoon that day so not sure if you want to include that number or not).

3 Likes

How long did you wait for Tron in after hours? If it was this week, we were there that night and joined the queue not long before you.

I am ashamed to say I didnā€™t actually ride it. After rope dropping all the parks the past six days, including that day and my airport shuttle was picking me up from BCV at 4am I called it a night.

1 Like

Good call. We got to our hotel at 1:30am I think.

We were there too but didnā€™t get in line until midnight. Waited 45 minutes.

1 Like

That happened to me!

1 Like

To go along with this Tron VQ wait time data, here is some boarding group data collected from 5/21-6/16 by @fusionneo

Tron 7:00am VQ Boarding Group & Return Times

VQ Join Time Avg. BG# Avg. Call Back
7:00:02 22 9:19 AM
7:00:025 40 11:06 AM
7:00:03 57 12:31 PM
7:00:035 73 1:51 PM

NOTES

• You have 60 minutes to return to Tron after the callback time, which is strictly enforced.
  • Attempts at 7:00:04 are not recommended, because the VQ may be closed.
  • The latest BG attained at 7:00:035 was #95 with a 3:36 call back time.
  • Using BG1 gives you the best accuracy when targeted a certain join time.
2 Likes