Tron Watch 2022/2023 Plus WDWRR!

I will be watching for reports on this topic as well! I’m currently planning to be in the park before 6pm the night of EEHs for MK and EP on my next trip, but things don’t always go according to plan.

2 Likes

If you all would like to chip in for a night at a deluxe for me I’ll go test it out any time :wink:

4 Likes

In a couple of weeks I will be at MK in the morning but will be at dinner in DS at 6. I will try to get in the queue . Will that help?

I think my tapping in earlier should automatically work.

2 Likes

What about me? Of course, they’d need to pay for a 2BR suite or it would be unseemly.

3 Likes

I think the issue is if you haven’t tapped into the park with the VQ. But I’m not 100% sure.

3 Likes

I think you are right.

2 Likes

Oh ok everyone it needs to be a 2BDR suite or 2 rooms and we will test for you :grin:

3 Likes

with separate bathrooms.

oops, crossing the threads here sorry!

4 Likes

goes without saying

4 Likes

:roll_eyes:

3 Likes

I think that scenario will definitely work, but it’s worth reporting on just to be 100% certain.

1 Like

OK so first this group is the reason I dived into DVC ownership, and now ya’ll want me to pay for deluxe rooms LOL…I knew this group was a bad influence LOL

2 Likes

I feel spoiled. Did a studio at riviera w my son for 2 nights then wife and daughters came in Sunday and we’ve been at 2 br at BLT since Monday. Been great.

Eta: even worse is last time I was here we were in 3br at BLT

1 Like

Sorry I have crossed threads all week. Drank a little too much every day. Switching hotels. DB, BG1, DAS……

Been w whirlwind, in the best way possible.

4 Likes

I want to try one of these someday, but not on my own dime (or points). :joy:

That’s some epic accommodations!

2 Likes

Thanks to everyone in this forum. Been an incredible trip. Still 2 days left. We have HS tomorrow and MK Saturday before we fly out Sunday am but my wife said “we have to go back to Epcot and do guardians both days”

Guess what? Just switched park pass to Epcot tomorrow to get BG1 and go to Epcot before HS

5 Likes

We had BG1 today, were called at 8:54. Entered the VQ line at 9:22 and were off the ride at 9:45. There was a bit more of a line this time (but definitely not bad!)

2 Likes

So for those who have ridden Tron, is it better at night? If I end up going in July, I’ll most likely buy an ILL anyway.

1 Like

I’ve done both day and night. IMHO the portion of the ride that is outside is so brief it does t really make much difference.

I do however recommend just hanging out under the canopy for a bit after dark because it’s very cool!

8 Likes