Tron Watch 2022/2023 Plus WDWRR!

Ha. Wish I knew! We are back in MK tomorrow night going to buy ILL for around 10pm and join 6pm BG1 (staying at BLT)

2 Likes

Starting our night with 6pm BOG ressie and then will have a dozen or so rides stacked w DB and stay until we feel like weā€™ve done enough

1 Like

YI. First report Iā€™ve heard of this. We are with friends and they had BG 79 and it was called at 2:40 and they got on at 5:00pm and it was BG 110 and they let them on. Was 50 min wait in VQ at that time.

4 Likes

Possibly low demandā€¦ todayā€™s 1PM VQ lasted til 3:48pm and the 6PM VQ is still available, according to TD.

5 Likes

Wow! wonder why?

2 Likes

Crowds are down this week

1 Like

Crazy! What about GotG? Is Tron less popular than it?

2 Likes

Even better - GotG 1PM drop lasted til 7-ish.

For reference, hereā€™s the thrilldata link to get the data from. I just scrolled down to the Boarding Group Availability section and zoomed in.

3 Likes

We are after hours 6pm and got BG 190. Got called at 10:40. Just got in line. VQ moves fast in after hours because no ILL line.

Already at lockers. Was less than 5 mins

6 Likes

Can you share with us if you were swiped into MK before you grabbed the 6pm VQ? And if you have regular park hopper ticket or convention park hopper ticket?

3 Likes

Also, did after hours start at 10 or 11?

1 Like

We got in the park at 5:30 but you do not need to be in the park for the 6pm VQ, just like the 7am one. I have a regular park hopper ticket and the park closed at 11pm to regular guests and after hours were from 11-1am

1 Like

So WDW does list Tron as available during MNSSHP party via a VQ. They didnā€™t specify time to join or anything yet, TBD I guess

1 Like

The disneyparksblog article does have a notation about VQ at the bottom. No specifics, but enough that it leads me to believe it will be available.

2 Likes

you are correct that the disney parks blog does not mention it but I checked and It is listed on the WDW website under attractions.

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/events-tours/magic-kingdom/mickeys-not-so-scary-halloween-party/#drawer-card-parkFavorites

2 Likes

6pm VQ for Guardians failed for me during mid-February, we were in HS all day staying at Grand Floridian, so Iā€™m trying to research and pinpoint the glitch that prevented my group from getting boarding groups at the 6pm dropā€¦we had hopper convention tickets

1 Like

Keep in mind itā€™s Possible (not probable) that they are standby by then

2 Likes

Several people have reported not being to get 6pm VQ if they hadnā€™t tapped into the respective park that day, despite what it says in the official rules.

For future reference, if people get an error, I would screenshot both the error and the rules from Disneyā€™s website that explicitly says you donā€™t have to have tapped in to join the queue, and show it to GS.

4 Likes

Sorry I would have tested it last night b I already had a 9:30-10:30 ILL for Tron

Would have tested it for the sake of the liners and research!

1 Like

Iā€™m planning a four park one day trip in June, so Iā€™m trying to stretch as many hours as possible in the other 3 parks before hopping over to MK for the deluxe extd hours so thatā€™s why I have been asking so many questions, but YES, I agree, if it doesnā€™t work for me again I will be taking a screenshot of both the ineligible errors and the website rules, thanks!

2 Likes