Tron Watch 2022/2023 Plus WDWRR!

I got a date–just not the one I wanted. And now I feel guilty because it could have gone to someone who was blocked for the weekend.

4 Likes

It’s crazy with the - no exchange thing….
And no pre announcement of the dates

5 Likes

A friend of mine that was in the queue confirmed that they did not get anything when it was their turn 15 minutes ago.

3 Likes

WDNT is reporting they ran out about 12:30

3 Likes

I truly don’t know why they couldn’t have announced the dates yesterday at least.

4 Likes

I had a pissy moment where I was gonna throw up a mean comment possibly a rant related to I didn’t get what I wanted- so that all of my family can ride - instead 3 outa four because we got AP dates and not DVC…

Which i didn’t but…upon sipping a little more water cause it’s frigggin hot - no idea how so many people come in the summer- I came to my senses…

Reality is I realized once again the got me with FOMO. It’s a freaking preview meaning when I go back in September it will be open

And I completely realize how entitled that must seem, and how nuts I really must be - :pensive: I stopped just past the tapstiles at EPCOT to make this happen…

The are you an addict thread started a few weeks ago -
I need a meeting!

6 Likes

so so true!!

and if you use the awesome BG1 tool from @joelbruick you are sure to get a chance to ride :heartpulse:

3 Likes

I can understand the frustration.
I wish there were DVC previews during our trip so my girls could ride too.

2 Likes

Omg - that thing was way to awesome this morning! Too good even

Mind you I had no luck with VBG before like struck out 0 for FIVE trips for RotR

• so last night after I leave moonlight Magic and get back to room at Wyndham Bonnet Creek it’s 230 am…set alarm for 630 wake up.

Made coffee figured give BG1 a shot ( look I am no techie and watched the YouTube how to 29 times before I figured it out ) figured it might help me get something late morning

Wholly freaking shit

Boarding group 3 called before park was technically open!!!

8 Likes

For those keeping track, I never got the confirmation email either. I did save to PDF my confirmation screen so I have proof :rofl:

3 Likes

I have not received a conf. email either and just have screen shots (phone screen); I hope that’s good enough.

1 Like

AMAZING update!! I just received an email from DVC “Updated registration confirmation for DVC Tron Preview”

They must have reviewed all the reservations under my member number and have updated my party size to 14! woop woop!!!

I’m so happy with them I could kiss them. This is the DVC service I’ve come to expect that has been lacking the last couple of years.

17 Likes

Yay!! I’m glad they made it right for you.

3 Likes

We ran into this problem last time with Guardians preview and I am wondering if it is fixed…

If you have a reservation for a different park the morning of your preview which is in the evening, is the system going to recognize you at the first park for the sake of making G+ selections and/or VQ at your first park?

Example - Morning reservation for Epcot with TRON preview later that evening at MK. We have an Epcot reservation that day and would then hop to MK for TRON in the evening. Will we be able to make G+ selections (prior to 2pm) and/or join the Guardians VQ or will the system not let us since it thinks our first park of the day is MK? This happened with Guardians when we tried to start our day at Hollywood Studios and we had to wait in line at a blue umbrella for every G+ selection. It wouldn’t let us make any G+ selections for the morning at Studios. Hoping this is fixed but I doubt it.

1 Like

So glad they made it right! Had you lodged a complaint yet or was that automatic?

1 Like

It was automatic! DH wanted me to call, but it did me no good when the same thing happened w/ GotG so I was procrastinating calling them on it.

2 Likes

That’s great!

1 Like

There hasn’t been a test to see if it has been fixed yet since GotG is the last attraction to open with previews. Hoping it’s fixed but who knows!

Hey @ThorKat , did you know this?

4 Likes