Tron Watch 2022/2023 Plus WDWRR!

I got in the queue and 9:05am and it was my turn at 11:48am - I took a screen shot of what it said was available. But, when I clicked on the time slot I wanted on the 11th, it did show as sold out. So, who knows how accurate this is (on Sunday it at one point showed me sold out…then showed me times the next time I clicked on it…but I forgot to screenshot that!)

4 Likes

Yay!!

2 Likes

So did you get one or no?

2 Likes

ok. first. I am grateful for the opportunity to ride Tron before it opens. but.
this is kind of bullshit. When I spoke with the CM the other day, she consulted the events team and was told that it was the number of guests staying on points & that they didn’t need to be in the same physical room, which for me is 11 people of ticketing age (plus 3 infants).

This was on the # of guests page, which kind of seems to support that, but is still vague.

I’m limited to 5. Because they’re not all in my physical room??? they’re all staying on my points, booked under my member number. It’s so frustrating. DH and I have the AP, so maybe we can stay out? It’ll be up to the cast member discretion. Some of the party wouldn’t ride it anyway. Hopefully everyone that wants to ride will be able to.

4 Likes

Oh yes, I did! 3/11 6:30pm - 7:30pm.

Now I need to book a trip I had no plan on taking :rofl:

8 Likes

That’s so strange, as availability seemed to show differently for different people. I think I was slightly ahead of you (around 11:35), and I was only offered times on the 6, 8, 9. I was hoping for 11 or 12, but none showed. Sigh. I am incredipass, so no blackout dates for me.

5 Likes

I also have Incredi-Pass. Sorry you didn’t get weekend dates!

4 Likes

In!

Jeez blew off most of my morning at EPCOT

• had a lovely crepe whilst I waited
5 Likes

When I got in a little while ago, there was plenty of weekend availability. I only have the Pixie Pass so couldn’t select those dates, but interesting that some people didn’t see weekend dates and others did.

4 Likes

What did you get?

2 Likes

Awesome!
But so weird that 3/11 was “sold out” when I tried.

3 Likes

It really is. My pass isn’t blocked so I don’t know what the issue was.

3 Likes

Was it not even a clickable date for you? It kept showing sold out for me, but I clicked from date to date and eventually some time slots showed up.

4 Likes

March 8th 1:30-

5 Likes

And a bit frustrating. Over on a FB group, there are people complaining that only 11-12 are still left, and many can’t use those dates because of blackouts. But that’s just what I wanted and it wasn’t offered to me–a person with no blackouts. Like the lightning lane gambles, but not changes allowed.

4 Likes

On the calendar it showed green but when I clicked on it, there were no time slots available. I didn’t keep clicking because I was getting a bit panicked.

4 Likes

Scott Gustin is reporting on Twitter that AP is full.

4 Likes

Eek. Sorry for those who are still waiting. :frowning_face:

3 Likes

Seriously annoying. Disney IT is so wonderful.

3 Likes

That is so frustrating @amywilkh and @Dreamer - I’m sorry!

4 Likes