Tron Watch 2022/2023 Plus WDWRR!

Are you lookin for an invite?

2 Likes

Yes. The only slots left are weekdays. I could go by myself I guess :woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

Maybe you could convince @galuchies_463555 to do some sucking up.

5 Likes

Hmmmmm…

My life wouldn’t be worth a plugged nickel at home if I did.

4 Likes

:rofl: I sent him a message to see if he was still in town!

5 Likes

Am I still in trouble too?

2 Likes

This is a song I’m familiar with about now.

3 Likes

Not if you took her…

2 Likes

Yeah, this was the worst part… I joined the queue, and got in, just to find out that the dates didn’t work for my family. I wouldn’t have wasted the time in the queue and, potentially, blocked somebody else out, if I had known the dates ahead of time…

4 Likes

Unfortunately, I wont be around

2 Likes

You need a better travel agent

3 Likes

Well my travel agent has me booked to New Zealand on Tuesday so she is a keeper.

6 Likes

But do they have TRON?

5 Likes

Yeah I’d rather go there too! But don’t tell anyone around here. I’m already close to losing my Liber credentials :wink:

4 Likes

You posted in the wrong place. This is not your private message to @galuchies_463555

Now we all know how you feel.

Hand over your card

5 Likes

Exactly-

Seriously a few more lines of the registration emails

These are the potential dates-

What’s the worst that could have happened- passholders and DVC booked all available rooms? Booked any leftover ADRs it might be me but I am failing to see any potential pitfalls if they gave us save the dates emails rather than just it’s coming

2 Likes

Still NO email confirmation but APR appeared today for MK for my Tron preveiw date.

4 Likes

You don’t need an email confirmation. If they’ve added an MK reservation then you’re good to go. It’s unlikely you’ll get an email at this point.

3 Likes

What’s the consensus on showing up late to the DVC preview time? We have an ADR right before and some people in my party would like to have time to digest before getting on the ride.

1 Like

Not sure how it’s going to go but you could always check in and just hang out in the area. It’s pretty cool under the canopy. There is a restroom. And during the CM previews at least 2 PhotoPass spots set up with lines that could waste a bit of time :grin:

3 Likes