Tron Watch 2022/2023 Plus WDWRR!

Good point. It will be interesting to see what happens to ILL distribution when it opens.

3 Likes

And my favorite time to visit TL with all the lights. Much better than day. Kinda a bummer Tron will change the traffic patterns.

2 Likes

Use a hyperlink like this (without spaces or period):

[ Title]( Link .)

1 Like

So whatā€™s the over/under on what day they will activate the link for AP preview booking. The longer it takes ā€¦the more expensive flights get :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Well the cast preview link crashed the system soā€¦.

IIRC with Remy and GOTG it wasnā€™t too far from when they started. So maybe in the next couple weeks we will get a date.

3 Likes

Well Iā€™m sure theyā€™ll get it done soon. One thing Disney doesnā€™t want is for us to spend a lot of money on our WDW vacations. They like to help us curb costs.

:blowfish:

4 Likes

l I got 2 mickey bars saying APs will start on the 10thā€¦
(thats the day I fly home)

Seriously though - for GoTG wasnā€™t it CM, Press, AP, with D23 (paid) than DVC overlapping APs?
Remi was is a blurā€¦

2 Likes

Google searchā€¦

April 11 was CM
April 12 was D23
April 14 was AP/DVC.

For Tron they seem to be keeping us totally in the dark :crazy_face:

1 Like

In 24 hours I will have already ridden or be in line to ride Tron!!! :grin:

12 Likes

Woot woot! Canā€™t wait to hear what you think! You better like it! :angry:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

:rofl::rofl: Iā€™m sure I will like it. The question is ā€œwill it bump GOTG out of the top spot?ā€

7 Likes

I think of Tron as maybe being similar to Hagridā€™s? How do GotG and Hagridā€™s compare in your book?

2 Likes

Very similar in my book. Both very fun, very thrilling, very imaginative. I would give the edge to Hagridā€™s for being outdoors and for the superior theme (I like HP better than GotG personally).

2 Likes

Agree on all counts. All else being equal (although it never is), outdoors > indoors.

1 Like

Very close but Hagrid gets a lot of minus points because Iā€™ve never waited less than 90 minutes for it.

I LOVE BOARDING GROUPS!!!

GOTG gets higher points for me, Iā€™ve ridden it 17 times now and every ride was just as fun as the first time.

The first ride on Hagrid was the best. The 2 other times Iā€™ve ridden it were fun, but never as good as the first time.

7 Likes

If it was mickey sandwiches, Iā€™d go with that

Alas, youā€™re using inferior currency

3 Likes

Donā€™t visit in the summer. Being outdoors=closed when there is lightning.:wink:

1 Like

Okay, now I know to take your Tron-vs-GotG ranking with a grain of salt :wink:

3 Likes

D23 is sending out hype emails

Figure there has got to be an announcement soonā€¦

2 Likes

GotG is higher than Hagridā€™s? Really?

Hm. GotG was funā€¦but having ridden it once, I have no specific draw to ride it again. I mean I sure I will. But not like Hagridā€™s which I just canā€™t wait to ride again despite having ridden it several times. Hagridā€™s is still number one ride in Orlando for me.

5 Likes