Tron Watch 2022/2023 Plus WDWRR!

She is! Me, DS and her brother!

7 Likes

Yay!!!

3 Likes

Wait. That means after DH and Athena, you have one more space?

Did I tell you how lovely you look this morning?

8 Likes

I might, depends on Athena and her BFF’s schedule. You would have to go to a park on a Sunday though :wink:

7 Likes

Although the Park Reservation part is new isn’t it? Meaning that ILL’s are only available to people with a MK park reservation. For GoTG, couldn’t you purchase an ILL regardless of what park you had a Park Res for?

For sure, they will sell out quickly, but if everyone with a MK PR is try to BOTH get the ILL and the BG, then they may last a few moments more…

2 Likes

You can make ILLs at two parks at 7am.

4 Likes

APR’s are required to join the VQ but I haven’t read anything that says it’s required for ILL. Did you?

1 Like

I think it does say that about Tron - that you can only purchase an ILL if you have a park ressie for MK

I thought that was new as well (hadn’t been done this way for others)

4 Likes

Here it is, from the DisneyParks Blog post linked up above:

and the blog link

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2023/01/top-4-things-to-know-before-tron-lightcycle-run-opens-on-4-4/

6 Likes

I guess I missed it. Yes that is new and different from when GOTG opened.

7 Likes

I wonder if resort guests still get 7am and everyone else is park open?

5 Likes

I would think so… it seems they are just controlling demand (somewhat?) by limiting ILL to people having park reservations. Although, I still believe that they will be sold out quite quickly…

2 Likes

Although this wrinkle for ILL for Tron make me think that @ryan1’s prediction that ILL for 7DMT won’t go away is likely.

There is an ILL at MK for EVERYONE (7DMT) and ALSO and ILL for those with MK Par ressies’s (Tron)

3 Likes

What could possibly go wrong with an ILL that is booked with unique rules?

11 Likes

Yes I agree. But I have seen from video that it double loads just like GOTG.

I think a lot of the problems with 7DMT is the lower height restriction and it’s such a slow loader.

2 Likes

Also possible that it’s a mistake on Disney’s part.

Either way, I’ve got 3 days at MK booked so I wouldn’t mind having less competition for an ILL.

5 Likes

Looking good!!!

4 Likes

Oh man I just realized I need to go later in my window for my first preview so it’s dark!! :heart:

5 Likes

Hmm. Interesting. I just realized this could make nighttime the most in demand window for booking ILLS, or people riding standby (when that eventually becomes a thing)!

7 Likes

I’m wondering how this ride might change the crowd pattern of the park. Right now after dark that side of Tomorrow land is a bit of a ghost town. After dark Tron is going to be a favorite site for pictures

4 Likes