Tron Watch 2022/2023 Plus WDWRR!

Here’s the DVC queue used for GoTG.

https://eventswithdisney.queue-it.net/afterevent.aspx?c=eventswithdisney&e=dvcgotg2022&cid=en-US

eta: I don’t think this link will work because it has gotg2022 in the address.

1 Like

And the one used for AP for GoTG

eta DON’T USE THIS LINK.

Summary

The Wait is Almost Over | Walt Disney World Resort

SEE LINK BELOW FROM @meekomist

Just a complete shot in the dark, but I’m assuming the most of the month of March for AP/DVC/D23

CM preview go through 3/3. So possibly 3/4-4/4.

I feel like it was around 8 or 9am. But I don’t know for sure.

1 Like

This is the AP link. The one above is what you currently get redirected to after you click on it.
https://event-registration.disneyparks.disney.go.com/disneyworld

4 Likes

according to the GOTG preview thread, the queue opened at 9am

2 Likes

Oh, this must mean you have a qualifying DVC reservation :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:. I know I got to use my DVC GotG preview w/o a res but it was at a later date.

3 Likes

No DVC email here :frowning:

1 Like

We do! Purely serendipity!

I just spoke w/ a DVC CM to see what the procedure will be because for GotG we were only able to get passes for one member and four guests, which sucked rocks because there were 9 of us across multiple reservations. I guess they got a lot of complaints because after a lengthy hold while she asked the events team, they say that the registration process will follow the same as they do for Moonlight Magic - it’ll be based on member number and will cover all individuals included across all reservations. Fingers crossed that it actually works that way because this time there are 11 of us in 4 rooms. :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

:crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Are you blue card and have a reservation during March?
If so, just click the link that someone will post in this thread and it’ll work for you. Who gets the emails are notoriously unpredictable. Some people never get any DVC emails.

2 Likes

Yes blue card - reservation for 3/3-10

But reading your post fine print mentions says using their membership-

This new phrasing keeps turning up….lounge ect

Wondering if this means cash reservations ect are out….

1 Like

“Using your membership” means it can be a points stay, (including using points at a WDW resort) or a cash stay booked through Member Services.

1 Like

Ok D23 event is out for me!

Lol all riding on AP

2 Likes

$50 for a 60 second ride. :laughing:
What a privilege!

I am not sure I’ll ever do paid ILL for this, for the same reason I refuse to do it for 7D
At least ROTR you’re getting a 20 minute experience

This is just laughable.

7 Likes

Here’s the official link:

I wouldn’t mind flying over for that day and coming back the next day - but it’s spring break week for us in Austin and so plane tickets are crazy. And there’s no on-site hotel availability. I’ll just catch it later in the year. :smiley:

2 Likes

So I think the D23 thing actually sounds pretty cool. $50+$7 processing fee is for 2 people. They get unlimited rides, which I think means it will be limited to a smaller number of people admitted. Plus refreshments and a gift. I’d do it if I was a gold member.

5 Likes

I wonder how many they’ll let in. That would determine how many times you could actually ride it.

If they had free drinks as well it might be worth it.

It would be a PITA though if you are staying onsite and have to go back to the TTC to check in for this. That’s crazy when they could simply register people in the refreshment area.

2 Likes

We all have things we find value in for sure!
I do not find value in this

3 Likes

Out CM preview yesterday was the same. There really isn’t much room for the line of people checking in at the entrance to the Tron area.

If they moved it in more and under the canopy then people wouldn’t be able to take photos with the sign. And the line for the ride would also be longer.

It just worked well to use the empty unused space at one of the ticket booths at TTC for the check in. Then by having to travel to the park and back to TL crowds were thinned out and we got to walk right into the area.

3 Likes