Tron Watch 2022/2023 Plus WDWRR!

Incredicoaster is only about 1:40 or so from the initial launch. With this video, the ride starts… but the launch is 36 seconds into the ride video, and then there is a weird 10 second hold near the end, with a slow restart… the time from ride “depature” to launch varies, but from the initial launch, its only about 1:40-1:45…

2 Likes

Cross posting for relevance:

2 Likes

So stupid question but maybe @ThorKat or someone that’s been recently can answer…

Are the test seats available for general public now?

I am heading over to Epcot next week- I would hop over MK if it’s available to see if I can physically get on the cycle part vs needing the accessible cart…

1 Like

Not yet. They are past the point where CM’s are checking in for previews.

1 Like

Thanks
Lol me trying to practice getting on that cycle

7 Likes

:rofl: yeah it’s tricky! I’m short too so that adds an extra trick in there!

1 Like

Does anyone know how we would ride before it actually opens? We are in MK the day before opening . . . Many thanks, Elizabeth

1 Like

There will be AP and DVC previews before opening day. There weren’t any soft openings for Remy of GOTG so I’m pretty sure your only shot would be one of those.

Maybe you could change your dates around and go on opening day?

3 Likes

I keep checking my email for a DVC invite for our upcoming spring break trip…even though I probably can’t ride it myself.

Glad to hear it’s not the nausea inducing levels of GotG though.

4 Likes

I’ll report back today on how DH does. :grin:

4 Likes

Same - Sad nerd that I am I went back and looked at my past preview confirmation emails and they were just under 40 days for Remi and GOTG.

• we are at the 55 day mark between now and the “official” opening date

I am guessing if we are gonna get *save the date * preview emails it will be sometime next week.

2 Likes

Here is what a full size backpack that was 75% full and a small crossbody bag look like in a locker

13 Likes

Are there on-ride photos?

3 Likes

There will be but they aren’t showing up for the previews yet.

4 Likes

So I enjoyed my second ride a lot more! I was much more comfortable this time, I sat up more so didn’t have the pain in the rib cage.

I think the ambiance in the area is a lot better at night, at least with the few amount of people in the area during the preview. BUT I don’t feel the ride is really that much different day vs night. You are only outside for such a short time and moving so fast it’s just not that noticeable. I would opt for the shorter line if it does prove to fill up at night :wink:

RE: the accessibility seats. I think the theory about the MK CM preview being all adults causing longer lines might have been true. I saw about half the amount of people waiting this time.

My Tron loving DH loved it!! He did say he thinks GOTG has the bigger G’s but he’s excited to have another coaster in MK. He had a touch of nausea but less than GOTG.

6 Likes

7 Likes

You know the email will come through on Wednesday, because I will be on a plane flying down with no access!

2 Likes

This doesn’t help you…but I found out on this work trip I was on last week that Wifi on Delta flights is now free for SkyMiles members. Which is great because it keeps open communication during flights for us!

2 Likes

I just got the passholder email. Feb 16th

6 Likes

I just received an email for AP - registration opens Thursday the 16th

8 Likes