Tron Watch 2022/2023 Plus WDWRR!

This would be enough for me to bump it up!

3 Likes

:smirk:

4 Likes

Iā€™ve been restraining myself but that last comment was definitely too good to pass up. :joy:

4 Likes

You said it first!!:rofl:

5 Likes

Ooops, unscensored leakage.

Will move.

1 Like

I suppose everyone but me knew this already as itā€™s apparently done at Cosmic Rewind as well.

ā€œdirects parties with even numbers of riders to one side, and odd numbers to the other. This helps ensure the maximum number of seats are filled on each train, because two odd numbers added together are always even, and two even numbers added together are always even. That means TRON shouldnā€™t need (or have) a single-rider line.ā€

2 Likes

Yes. Itā€™s very efficient for them but often means parties of 3 arenā€™t in the same train which is annoying.

5 Likes

Do you mean in the same car within a train or do you mean one train goes and then the 3rd person boards on a completely different train?

Yes. I donā€™t know why I typed train :woman_facepalming:t3:

4 Likes

Maybe because the keys for c-a-r are very close to and nearly the same pattern as t-r-a-i-n

1 Like

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

That reminds me. Where did I put the keys to my train?

3 Likes

Oops you did it too!

I usually keep my train, er I mean car, keys in the same spot all the time. So I donā€™t misplace them

2 Likes

Can they please release the AP preview tickets tomorrowā€¦ Iā€™m getting tired of waking up before 7 am :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

IIRC for Remy and GOTG we knew ahead of time what day they were going to be released. But not what time. I remember getting a push notification from MDE and jumping on to get in the waiting room.

2 Likes

I just read a thorough review about the Tron experience on blogMickey. First Impressions of TRON Lightcycle Run at Magic Kingdom. With these mandatory lockers, maybe they should also have a test locker (for sizing) out front by the test vehicle. Even though the article suggested that riders should leave a big bag with non-riders, what if your whole party is riding? Or you are solo?

ETA: Lenā€™s article was great, but it didnā€™t have as many locker details.

2 Likes

They are pretty big. I read the Blog Mickey article about his camera bag barely fitting, he must have a very big camera bag.

We fit 2 Loungefly backpacks standing up in it easily. We probably could have fit a 3rd if we squished them.

I think a regular backpack will fit easily.

Plus everyone riding can have their own. You donā€™t have to fit your whole groups stuff in 1 locker.

5 Likes

Good point. I was picturing some families with a designated sherpa, who has one sizeable backpack for their group. They could certainly divide up the contents into multiple lockers to compress the size of the backpack.

3 Likes

Iā€™m riding again Sunday with my Sherpa, DH. Iā€™ll try to remember to snap a pic of our bag inside the locker. :grin:

6 Likes

FYI, hereā€™s the pic of the lockers from Lenā€™s article

Shows the doors to individual lockers

4 Likes