Tron Watch 2022/2023 Plus WDWRR!

“Using your membership” means it can be a points stay, (including using points at a WDW resort) or a cash stay booked through Member Services.

1 Like

Ok D23 event is out for me!

Lol all riding on AP

2 Likes

$50 for a 60 second ride. :laughing:
What a privilege!

I am not sure I’ll ever do paid ILL for this, for the same reason I refuse to do it for 7D
At least ROTR you’re getting a 20 minute experience

This is just laughable.

7 Likes

Here’s the official link:

I wouldn’t mind flying over for that day and coming back the next day - but it’s spring break week for us in Austin and so plane tickets are crazy. And there’s no on-site hotel availability. I’ll just catch it later in the year. :smiley:

2 Likes

So I think the D23 thing actually sounds pretty cool. $50+$7 processing fee is for 2 people. They get unlimited rides, which I think means it will be limited to a smaller number of people admitted. Plus refreshments and a gift. I’d do it if I was a gold member.

5 Likes

I wonder how many they’ll let in. That would determine how many times you could actually ride it.

If they had free drinks as well it might be worth it.

It would be a PITA though if you are staying onsite and have to go back to the TTC to check in for this. That’s crazy when they could simply register people in the refreshment area.

2 Likes

We all have things we find value in for sure!
I do not find value in this

3 Likes

Out CM preview yesterday was the same. There really isn’t much room for the line of people checking in at the entrance to the Tron area.

If they moved it in more and under the canopy then people wouldn’t be able to take photos with the sign. And the line for the ride would also be longer.

It just worked well to use the empty unused space at one of the ticket booths at TTC for the check in. Then by having to travel to the park and back to TL crowds were thinned out and we got to walk right into the area.

3 Likes

The couple of “events” I have done with them have been cool…other than them taking away phones watches ect…

Maybe I am not as badly addicted as I thought…

I just can’t justify flying in for yet another unplanned trip oops something came up gotta go -

Flying in for moonlight magic Wednesday back on on 3/3-10 even I realize that booking the D23 event will get me disowned by even the dog

4 Likes

Yeah we got donut holes and a bottle of soda at the MK CM preview and I was pretty excited :rofl:

6 Likes

Question. Since you have been through the entrance area for Tron, what is your opinion on the overall available space for dealing with crowds of people entering. Looks like there is going to be a bottleneck

1 Like

Also Len reports on his Tron experience on this week’s podcast

2 Likes

I think it will have bottleneck at certain times of day. Most likely night because it’s just cool to be in there at night.

But with the use of VQ the lines probably won’t be too bad most of the day.

I also think the women’s restroom is way too small, plan on standing in line ladies!

4 Likes

Typical

5 Likes

You didn’t comment on what you think of the men’s restroom… :laughing:

But…this is an ADDITIONAL restroom, as opposed to replacing one, correct? So perhaps the amount of traffic it handles won’t be too bad. There are still restrooms over by Space Mountain.

2 Likes

It seems like this is a hike from all that though

2 Likes

Don’t mind me I’m in a mood today :wink:

2 Likes

:rofl:

True it’s additional but it’s pretty far away from the SM restrooms. Say you grab a drink to enjoy while waiting in a 2 hour long line. Then you get on a ride vehicle that has you lie on your belly? You’re gonna want a restroom close by the exit! :wink:

5 Likes

See you get it :grin:

4 Likes

Wait WHAT it’s got it’s own bathrooms - I have been so focused on will I be able to get on the dam thing!

@ThorKat - I know I am probably annoying the :poop: out of you

Does it have a “family” restroom too?

2 Likes