Tron Watch 2022/2023 Plus WDWRR!

DVC members - the email says you must make any modifications to your reservation by midnight tonight. So adding someone tomorrow morning won’t increase the number you can book for.

2 Likes

Well that’s gonna crash the DVC site

3 Likes

I didn’t notice one but that doesn’t mean it doesn’t have one.

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl: no ask all the questions you have. I’ve tried to say everything but sometimes I forget something until I’m reminded :wink:

3 Likes

Screenshot taken from Tim Tracker’s video shows that it does.

5 Likes

Also, here is a shot from inside the men’s room at Tron. I assume the size of the women’s is similar. Hard to see fully, but looks like 4 stalls, and maybe 4+ urinals. So… women’s would have, what? Maybe 6 or 7 stalls?

2 Likes

Since Tron is near SM and SM has a very large, basically unused bathroom, I would walk over there instead. Also, WDW doesn’t have their maps updated to include Tron

3 Likes

But it’s far!! :rofl:

5 Likes

Also, the fine print on the AP preview states that AP blackout dates will apply. The FL res Pixie pass, the most restrictive, could be impacted the most if they hold previews on any holiday or weekend.

2 Likes

It’s actually a pretty decent size, specially for an additional bathroom to the land.

I thought I did see that but I won’t swear to it.

But it did have a water bottle filler though.

Oooo, I was right.

That’s just a skeezy concept.

2 Likes

Oh yeah that was very nice! They need more of these.

1 Like

I could have gone my whole life without seeing that

2 Likes

Totally valid, but plan accordingly. Again, it appears this is a hike from the attraction

3 Likes

Thank you looks like there is one there!

1 Like

The first time I read this I didn’t see the “in line” part. :rofl:

5 Likes

I would do the D23 Gold membership if I lived closer to Orlando. $57 isn’t much. But $1000 for airfare and lodging plus admission is the constraining factor.

3 Likes

But we don’t actually know the dates of the DVC previews right? So it’s really just a crapshoot if you actually manage to have a reservation over one of the dates? If I remember it right Guardians had 2 dvc dates - I was able to snag one and then we got the hotel and everything after that. So I’m assuming they’re doing this as a way to cut down even those who will be eligible to try for a preview date?

1 Like

There was a survey turned in by “Jeff” about GOTG during his visit in January

Was it OUR JeffOfTheSexyLegs @Jeff_AZ ??

4 Likes

For sure

2 Likes

Feel like I’m seeing conflicting info. Is the D23 event $50+fees for the member and the guest together, or is it $50 per person?

2 Likes