Tron Watch 2022/2023 Plus WDWRR!

Does that mean we can just refer to the ride as Slash?

2 Likes

Why yes, I think it does

9 Likes

No real surprise

8 Likes

1 week from tonight I’ll be riding!! :tada::tada::tada:

12 Likes

Woohoo! Can’t wait to hear what you think!

5 Likes

From Disney

5 Likes

You are my hero.

3 Likes

Do we think 7DMT will remain as an ILL? Each park has only had one ILL as of late…

1 Like

For any other park, I would say no. They need ride capacity allocated to G+, which is partly why they dropped to 1 ride per park for ILL. However, MK has significantly more ride capacity, so I think it is possible they could keep 7DMT as an ILL…at least for a while.

3 Likes

I had to delete my previous post until I figured out how to change my name. I dont want people searching for me then knowing when I might be away from home :slight_smile:

SO my post was about Tron. Im excited to go ride it. I took some videos while we were riding the old gas cars last week, and I was surprised to see Tron running. I then realized it was a test. I dont look forward to forking over lightning lane prices. Im not a big fan of what Disney is doing with the Genie + system, charing money for it then asking for MORE money for the lightning lanes that arent included.

Guardians terrified me being in the dark. Not sure why. However, I think Tron will be exciting and I dont have issues with coasters where I can see where im going and I can look at the ride before riding it.

2 Likes

The locker he’s using is 404, which in computer nerd is the error for “not found”. :joy:

5 Likes

We would sure know where to find you (WDW!)

4 Likes

Welcome. There will be a virtual queue for Tron, so you needn’t pay for $ILL if you don’t want to.

3 Likes

I have hidden one digit of my social security number in each of 9 random posts I have posted on this forum. May the odds be ever in your favor!

14 Likes

DH noticed that too :rofl:

2 Likes

oh sweet! I know what I’ll be doing at 659am!

1 Like

Sorry for the dumb question but this is our first visit since all the virtual queue ILL stuff was put in place. Can we try for both virtual queue and ILL on the same day? I am sure we will want to ride more than once a day. Thanks

3 Likes

Yes you can! I would apply for VQ first and then immediately switch to apply for ILL.

4 Likes

Thank you. So excited!

1 Like

Wonder how fast the ILL will go? Anyone remember from GotG opening?

1 Like