Tron Watch 2022/2023 Plus WDWRR!

We would sure know where to find you (WDW!)

4 Likes

Welcome. There will be a virtual queue for Tron, so you needn’t pay for $ILL if you don’t want to.

3 Likes

I have hidden one digit of my social security number in each of 9 random posts I have posted on this forum. May the odds be ever in your favor!

14 Likes

DH noticed that too :rofl:

2 Likes

oh sweet! I know what I’ll be doing at 659am!

1 Like

Sorry for the dumb question but this is our first visit since all the virtual queue ILL stuff was put in place. Can we try for both virtual queue and ILL on the same day? I am sure we will want to ride more than once a day. Thanks

3 Likes

Yes you can! I would apply for VQ first and then immediately switch to apply for ILL.

4 Likes

Thank you. So excited!

1 Like

Wonder how fast the ILL will go? Anyone remember from GotG opening?

1 Like

Pretty fast. I would expect them to be gone before regular park opening, perhaps much quicker the first couple of weeks. But just for reference, now you can get an ILL for GotG well into the afternoon most days.

Also, here is the BG timeline for the first couple of months - you can see that 7am BGs are distributed instantly but 1pm tends to last for a while.

3 Likes

This is what I’m wondering too.

Interesting theory.

I contemplated buying one after I got the same song AGAIN on Sunday. At that time, roughly 12:45pm, the earliest available time for ILL was 7:30pm

4 Likes

My second Tron ride will be February 12th! I get to bring DH to this one :grin: gotta renew those AP’s to get my 3rd shot!

10 Likes

This CM gig is really starting to pay off now!

5 Likes

Right?! :rofl:

5 Likes

Just curious though, why renew your AP when you get all your CM perks? (I don’t know much about either.)

2 Likes

My niece got her CM Tron preview on 2/22….and we arrive 2/21!

5 Likes

Is she taking you as her +3?!!!

4 Likes

In case I don’t keep working there :wink: if they were selling them I might let it go for a bit.

5 Likes