Tron Watch 2022/2023 Plus WDWRR!

That schedule has already dropped and guess what?? I’m not on it!!

9 Likes

Serendipity, huh?

5 Likes

OMG that would be so perfect

(in the worst way)

5 Likes

Hey!

4 Likes

I said “in the worst way”

6 Likes

Ok at this point I think it’s time to talk to your scheduling manager about this! :rofl::rofl::rofl: Not sure being a stealth employee is what you had in mind.

5 Likes

Shut up. She’s got an employee discount and Tron previews.

7 Likes

Seriously this!!

7 Likes

Exactly. It’s the best job ever.

5 Likes

How do I apply? I mean I can’t handle an actual schedule… but I can certainly be on the books!

5 Likes

Good question. I also want to know.

3 Likes

I wonder if @ThorKat gets some sort of bonus for recruiting new CMs.

8 Likes

She does.

4 Likes

So, here’s the thing, flights to MCO are somewhat cheap. If I can get 3 shifts on back to back days, stay with cousin, uber costs, cheap food… I might just break even! Now if I could get 6 days in a row and 8 off, I could actually make $ :rofl:

7 Likes

Yes I would!! Everyone apply!! Just know that I did have to show up for training so plan a week or so for that :wink:

ETA:Athena just get hers from me :rofl:

8 Likes

That’s brilliant!

2 Likes

Well, I’m sure I will still be losing $ in the long run as I have a full time 9-5+ but I would get Disney CM perks sooo… Disney Math, right? :star_struck:

3 Likes

Right.

2 Likes

This is what I would do if it were me, but I thought you actually wanted to work from time to time. I stand corrected! :rofl:

3 Likes

I don’t know what I want!

Making some extra travel money would be nice.

Things keep coming up though that I’m glad I don’t have to work around work! I keep saying “after X I’ll talk to someone” then another X comes up! :rofl:

7 Likes